Mr. Ronelle Ramil

I just check my checking account and I noticed that you charged me 40 something dollars for something I dont *** know. What the ***!! Give me my money back you piece of ***!! The transaction happened last july 7, a couple a days ago. I remember signing up with ewalletxpress last week but I dont remember them telling me to pay you 40 something dollars ***!! Please just give me my money back because I dont *** owe you anything. Hit me back as soon as you get this message. And I want my money back as soon as possible. I expect to see my money tomorrow.
ID
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Loss

About

Summary

EwallEtxpress specializes in gambling deposits and offers online services for those who like casino and poker. Visitors can find a great number of American casinos represented by this company. Best eWallet casinos include such institutions as Win Palace Casino, Lucky Red, Las Vegas USA casino, Grand Parker Casino, Loco Panda Casino and many others. The gambling is conducted through the internet, so the clients can learn about the possible wins and necessary software from the special site`s sections. In order to open an account, the clients are advised to visit an official site and follow easy steps. In addition to casino services, the company also deals with poker. Thus, gambling industry is the main specialization of EwalletExpress. Betting information can be detailed on the site, as well.

ewalletxpress reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article