Ripped off by Everything Quality Construction

A painting company was recommended to me. They bid on the job. The bid was for staining, scraping existing paint and sanding, priming and 2 coats of paint on all the trim. There was no prep work and when I asked why it looked so bad I was told that old paint is hard to sand. 3 professionals have seen the finished product and are were horrified. Judge for yourself. Pictures are of the finished paint job. I asked Matt Rufo the owner to come back and finish the job properly and was told everything on the proposal had been done. After having 3 professionals look at the job I asked him to meet with me in person to go over what he had done to my home. Mr. Rufo ignored the request. Unfortunately I know have to take him to court to get back my money so the job can be properly done.

This is a false statement about our company. All the work was done per the scope of work. Please do not listen to these untrue statements

@PissedConsumer860468

I invite any consumer who would like evidence about the quality of this company's work to come view the exterior paint job done to my home. You can then see the validity of my statements for yourself. Shame on you Matthew Rufo for continuing to lie!

View more comments (1)
ID
Framingham, Massachusetts
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article