Everyday values club "subscribes" & charges you without your consent

I don't know how, but everyday values club got my credit card information and "enrolled" me. I found out about it when I got my credit card statement. I've challenged the charge and sent an angry email to the "club" threatening to notify the police that they've stolen my identity. Another post on this site says that the person somehow was enrolled in this same "club" when purchasing from Buy.com so I'm assuming something like that happened to me, but from another vendor. This is really awful - stores passing around your credit and identity information!

Buy.com and other sites have a closing pop up that says you can save ???? by clicking this.

Thats where the problem starts. They have your CC number and you get enrolled. When you call and cancel they try to convince you to stay but they give refunds. ITS NOT OVER.

Wait a year and shazam you get billed for a new membership to the club.

You then go through the whole deal again. Stay away from additional pop ups when you purchase something.

ID
New York, New York

About

Summary

Everyday Values Club is an American company which promotes its bonuses to those who have purchased membership. The main object of activities is giving discount coupons for a wide range of options. The clients can save considerable sums of money using the corporate services of Everyday Values Club. Talking about the services, it is necessary to mention automotive ones, personal finance, travel and entertainment, retail services, and, finally, home products and services. Everyday Values Club operates with discount cards, brand-name products, entertainment coupons, etc. The company has Verizon Cybertrust Security so that to make online operations safe and confident for all users. Terms and Conditions, as well as Security and Privacy are presented on the official page of the Everyday Values Club. Stamford, ST is the place where the main office is located.

Everyday Values Club reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article