Resolved: Evergreen Landscape

Update by user Mar 21, 2017

Its not worth my time to deal with it

Original review posted by user Jun 22, 2012
This company Evergreen Landscape bids for my outdoor project. The owner Gregory Smith contacted me that he will come to Fairfield. He told me about everything I need to know. He made a appointment at 1230 pm, then he change it to 1:00;m, then again at 1:30 pm then again he said it might be later 2:00pm. I waited and took the day off so I could meet with him. He never even showed up and did not have the oddasity and courage to call me . Earlier he answer my Craigslist Ad and email me back and forth saying how cheap he charges his client and that he work allot in 1 day. I do NOT recommend this guy because he does NOT keep his words to his future clients. He will put you in the loop and make your time wasted. I think he is unreliable, undependable. Do not call him or give him business or you will end up like me alot of head aches. Enclose are the emails of how he told me and how it was said: Looking For Experienced Tiler (fairfield / vacaville) Hide Details FROM" Gregory J Smith TO: TitaMher@***.com Message flagged Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:33 AM ** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY ** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home ** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping ** More Info: http://www.craigslist.or… I have seen your ad prior and am listing some references for you to verify my skill sets (as follows). References: Mr. & Mrs. Renn (816) 507-**** Mr.Apker (916) 973-**** Eric with ADSM Properties (209)327-**** Celine & Geno Ashley (408) 621-**** (925) 485-**** You can see some of my work at: http://Egreenlandscape.c… Or, if given the opportunity of the work, you can see what I can do. Greg J. Smith 209) 552-**** CL#795016 __________________________________________________­___________ FROM: Gregory J Smith TO: Sorry to hear that because I don't charge very much.titamher@***.com Message flagged Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:01 PM Sent from my iPhone Reply to: Reply to Gregory J Smith Send __________________________________________________­___________ Regarding Tile work. Hide Details FROM: Gregory J Smith TO: titamher@***.com Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:27 AM Ma'am, I ask for $160.00 daily. And believe me, I can get a lot dome in a single day. Sent from my iPhone __________________________________________________­_____________ FROM: Gregory J Smith TO: titamher@***.com Wednesday, June 20, 2012 5:36 PM Within the hour, as I hear back from my San Fran customer, I will call you back for exact time. Thank you again. I will also have references and pictures of my work on hand for our appointment. Greg.
Resolved
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article