Rip off for an un-needed system

Had cracks popping up more and more in our new home of 1 year. By chance Everdry was in the neighborhood and offered to do a free inspection. They told us that there was major water levels underneath the basement floors and around the basement walls. So they told us we needed the super expensive package with the inside and outside of the house being dug up and various things being done and they also wanted us to get the very expensive pump in the floor that would constantly run. Oh and the air filtrator on the wall because apparently we had black mold everywhere. It has now been 3yrs of us paying the annual warranty fee, and when you look inside the pump it is full of cobwebs and dead bugs. This pump has not been used once and isnt that suspicious?, considering we needed it (so they said)! Plus the concrete in the basement is cracking every foot, from the wall out. So what is going on? Did i need this system or did i get run through the ringer by this company for $20,000? I want to sue!!!

I had the same experience. I would like to sue. Maybe a bunch of us could get together for a lawsuit.

@PissedConsumer1436498

sounds like a plan for real please let me know if you would like to get this started- I am on board

@PissedConsumer1436498

Annon; I had something similar happen. My attorney is looking into it.Can you contact him with your situation?tdarrow@***.net

I would like to Sue this company as well , maybe we can get all of us together & pursue this. They are complete crooks

View more comments (3)
ID
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Service
Everdry Waterproofing Of Greater Grand Rapids Waterproofing Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Brands Related to EverDry Waterproofing Of Greater Grand Rapids

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article