Terrible, terrible, terrible place. Terrible, terrible, terrible people.

First I walk in and think I'm hearing a a sea lion being butchered, but instead it is a young woman with tatoos on her feet (so professional!) greeting me with a very inauthentic "Howareoooooooo?" (I think that means "how are you"?!?). Terrible first impression, and I brush her off. After a few minutes a young blonde lady, who has been trying hard not to engage any customers, asks if she can help me and as we briefly talk I realize maybe the reason she isn't helping anyone is because she stinks of cigarettes. Then the laughter and swearing coming out of the back room were the icing on the cake. Prices were high, brands I saw were ***, and the people would have been more suited to work in a McDonalds. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still just a pig in lipstick.
#320190

Dear Longview,

We are truly sorry for the experience your received at our Park Meadows store the other day. That is certainly not how we try and conduct business and certainly not the sort of customer experience we've provided over almost 25 years that has helped us grow from one small store to the four we operate locally today.

We have thousands of satisfied customers who shop our stores for the selection of quality, unique eyewear and the trained experience of all our opticians. Like any business, we do mess up every once in a while, and we hope you will give us the opportunity to make things right and help you find the eyewear you seek.

We have forwarded your comments to our store managers there and we hope you will contact Dan or Jennifer there and allow either of them to help you with your optical needs personally. Since there is no way to contact you directly here, we have to ask you to contact them. Their number is 303-706-****.

Thank you...

ID
Atlanta, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article