NON PAYING EMPLOYER, EURODRIVE MOTOR FINANCE

Please think very carefully if offered a position with EURODRIVE MOTOR FINANCE, a Motor Finance Broker based in the North of the UK, as they made me a number of promises to get me to work for them, only for them to turn out to be LIES. Due to these LIES I gave my resignation in a professional and courteous manner, but they now REFUSE TO PAY ME my notice period and commission that I am rightfully entitled to, giving totally unsubstantiated reasons no other explanation. WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION I'VE HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO BE CONNECTED WITH.

Eurodrive Motor Finance strongly refutes the claims made in this statement. We have an unblemished reputation within our industry for the highest standards of professionalism and fairness to our employees.

Invariably, there will always be situations where an individual leaves the business on bad terms. In this case, the individual failed to provide us with the required period of notice and refused to attend an 'exit' meeting. Despite breaching his contract, Eurodrive Motor Finance paid over his full salary entitlement including payment for unused holidays.

Regrettably, the individual in question (name supplied upon request)continues to show the immaturity he displayed whilst working for us.

ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article