europedivision@***y-recruitment.com

I agree europedivision@***y-recruitment.com found me the job that made me believe in me again so much. I am Assistant Manager in a Dublin company and I reached this position because I worked really really hard. First I was just an office assistant. When I got this position I called again europedivision@***y-recruitment.com and I just wanted to say them Thanks! They were happy for me in deed. It is not impossible to get what you want when you find company that treats you the way you would do it. I recommend europedivision@***y-recruitment.com to everyone who is ready to be on the top! A big hug from me - David for europedivision@***y-recruitment.com Team!

Hi... I need to know whether they have closed down bcoz all the mails i send are returned....

Awaiting a reply...

this company is not existing..you can check their address is the same with another agency.

:( :x :eek ;) 8) :zzz :upset :upset :roll :) ;) :eek :cry :cry :? :upset ;)

i would like to ask if there really a legal company,, anybody reply me in this email add mariejoyabad25@***.com... thanks

Just want to ask somebody wed regards to this EUROPEDIVISION@***Y-RECRUITMENT AGENCY are they legal??? pls need advise confirmity..thanks

hi,

is my employer take all the files that I needed? Is it for free or deduct at my salary? like passport,visa and my shelter when I'm on their land?

I AM ALSO ONE OF THE APPLICANTS OF EUROPEDIVISION@***Y-RECRUITMENT AGENCY. I JUST WANT TO ASK IF THEIR PROCESS IS LEGAL?

PLEASE ANYBODY GIVE RELIABLE REPLY

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLY.

Is this a convincing compliment to encourage other people to apply?

Are they legal?

HI!

I AM ONE OF THE APPLICANTS OF EUROPEDIVISION@***Y-RECRUITMENT AGENCY. I JUST WANT TO ASK IF THEIR PROCESS IS LEGAL?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLY.

View more comments (9)
ID
Giza, Al Jizah

Eu-rekruitment.com - they are Profesionals

Good day, people. My name is Ralph and I am originally from Philippines. While I was searching for a better paid job I found this website www.eu-rekruitment.com. I got registered and soon after that they already had an offer for me. And I had to do so little. They arranged the whole thing which was good for me because I was very busy at the time. The chance was brilliant and I gave it a shot. I have been working here in England for 1 year now. 6 monts ago I resigned my contract with my employer for another 2 years. I can not be happier that this.
ID
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur

About

Summary

EU Rekruitment connects employers in Northern and Western Europe with qualified and high skilled employees from the countries of the Eastern Europe. Due to its activity people from such regions can find a good job in Germany or in France. EU Rekruitment offers excellent career opportunities for all strongly motivated people who look for job abroad. The company always tries not only to find appropriate candidates for certain positions but also to form effective team which consists of the best experts in their fields, who can improve creative potential of the collective and make it able to achieve new business goals. The personnel solutions that EU Rekruitment provides can minimize labour force costs significantly without bad influence on work efficiency.

EU Rekruitment reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article