Resolved: Ethical Products =HORRIBLE CAT KILLING COMPANY

Ethical Products =HORRIBLE CAT KILLING COMPANY
Update by user Nov 17, 2015

Ethical Products has taken the mini teaser wand off it's site, and is not selling or distributing this product anymore. I am very please no other cat will be harmed by this.

I appreciate Ethical Products doing this.

They have also agreed to work with me on proper compensation. This is not near as important as the safety issue of the toy, but it is also appreciated.

No one can bring my precious Latte back.

I also am responsible, as I gave him the toy, and I should have recognized it as being a danger.

I live with that guilt every day. I miss him very much.

Update by user Oct 28, 2015

This company continues to be irresponsible and aloof. They ONLY offered me a refund on my dead cat's medical bills AFTER I filed a report on them with the BBB.

They have had NO contact with me. They are still selling this death toy, as well as several others that have caused cats injuries and death, on their website. They could care less about my dead cat.

They care only about making money. Shame on them.

Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2015
Not only did their teaser wand kill my beautiful cat, but this death toy is still for sale, even after I notified them about the death of my beautiful HEALTHY 8 1/2 year old cat. It took two emails from me, and six days, before they even responded to me. I've also found other reviews online about the unsafe toys from this company. A woman on Amazon had to have surgery on her kitten after he ate one of the toys from Ethical Products. Their toys are not safe. And they couldn't care less. Do NOT trust Ethical Products with your animals health.

So, you care more about getting reimbursed for the cat's medical bills than the cat itself. You are one to speak.

@PissedConsumer1054940

No, I could care less about the money I spent. I want my cat back.

If I can't have that I want this company to do the right thing, and take the death toys OFF of their website.

So shut the *** about what you do not know.

@PissedConsumer1054940

When YOU have a dead cat, in a box next to your bed, due to the negligence of a company that is only concerned about $$$, you can speak. Otherwise go back to your mommy's basement and change your wet underwear.

View more comments (2)
Resolved
ID
Henderson, Nevada
Cons
  • How this death toy is still for sale
Reason of review
Their unsafe toy killed my beautiful cat.
Loss
Preferred solution
Get this DEATH TOY off of your website!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article