map-marker Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Lack of concern for website snafu.

I have been a returning customer for three years now. Absolutely have NEVER ever had an issue with them.

All the products have been wonderful. I left the country for a bit, then I returned. It was around Christmas time, and I was wanting to place a HUGE order for Christmas for myself, and for some of my family members because we LOVE cleaning products and such. I get onto their website ,and it states you have to be a member.

Ok I THOUGHT I already was? So I was like, Ok not a problem. I will just fill it out again. No big deal.

I proceeded to pick out all the products I was going to order. Then proceeded to go to where I needed to fill out the information that was requested of me, and when I clicked finish, the page didn't respond. So I did it again. Nothing.

Then the page started geeking on me. I figured they were having an issue with their page. Or my internet connection wasn't good. So I headed to their Instagram page.

And I clicked on a post and asked if I could get some help. And my comment was immediately deleted. So I chose another post and asked again! And my question was IMMEDIATELY deleted again!

I was confused as to why. So I sent a message. I got no answer. So I logged out that that account, and logged into my business account, and got back onto their page, and asked if I could get some help because I REALLY wanted to place an order before Christmas!

And my comment was immediately deleted. I messaged them, and I got a response from them and all they said was that is strange because I can log into it on all of MY devices, and it seems to work fine it could be just a random glitch affecting your ability to log in. NO help whatsoever on how to fix the situation. I was just left to the wind.

I waited a couple of days and tried again. Still nothing. I wasn't the only person to have this issue. They didn't offer to help or even offer a different way to become a member.

To ME, that is suspect. I also own a business, and I am always helping my clients if there is a problem with MY website. I got persnickety with them because of how unprofessional they were Deleting comments. I DID take notice of a person whose been trying to call them out for bogus products.

I myself have never had any issues. Their products are legit, and expiration dates were never expired dates. I'm upset because I WAS a returning customer and got treated like garbage, and then basically got kicked to the curb all because I was asking for help, and was getting upset as to why I was NOT getting any help. So ya, I don't suggest them to anyone anymore like I used to.

I was telling everyone about them. Now I tell everyone not to bother.

User's recommendation: I do not recommend sue to lack of care

Big B Xqm

Discrimination

Eternal Beauty America - Discrimination
I am trying to make a purchase on the website and I am being told that I have been blocked by the owner. I shopped on this website before and I paid for products. The owner decided that she just did not want to send me my products. I do not know this owner, they sent me a promo code and I am trying to shop on the website again and now it is saying I cannot even login because I have been blocked by the owner
Pros:
  • Accept american credit cards
Cons:
  • Blocked you and will not send out your products

Preferred solution: I would like to know why I am blocked and discriminated against from using this website

User's recommendation: Do not use this website

map-marker Crawfordville, Florida

Illegal & Restricted product!

Restricted & illegal product! All products in Eternal Beauty America store are NOT FDA Approved!!! Treads, Fillers are Medical devices and Cannot sold to the public!!! Any Toxins are ILLEGAL DRUG in the USA! Penalties: a maximum sentence of 20 years and a fine of $250,000. Vladlena Musienko and her daughter are rude and illiterate, they sell illegal products and put each buyer at great risk.

Preferred solution: The store illegal

User's recommendation: Do not order from that store!!!

Rachael S Evu

Outstanding

Repeat and loyal customer here. Every order has been shipped within 24 hours and always arrives on time. Customer service is quick to reply to any questions as well. Can't say enough good things about this company. Ignore the competitors fake reviews!
Pros:
  • Trustworthy

User's recommendation: Trusted!

Vvv

Viktoria S Kva

That store is sell illegal products and put each buyer at dangerous risk.

View more comments (1)
Lux P

Illegal products!

Original review Apr 08, 2023
Restricted & illegal product! All products in your store are NOT FDA Approved and illegal in the USA. Treads, Fillers are Medical devices Cannot sold to the public!!! Any Toxins are ILLEGAL DRUG in the USA! Penalties: a maximum sentence of 20 years and a fine of $250,000.

Preferred solution: Store is Illegal

User's recommendation: Restricted & illegal product! All products in your store are NOT FDA Approved and illegal in the USA. Treads, Fillers are Medical devices and Cannot sold to the public!!! Any Toxins are ILLEGAL DRUG in the USA! Penalties: a maximum sentence of 20 years and a fine of $250,000.

Guest

Eff off you psychopath. Nobody cares. You need to stop harassing this woman

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2340225

You are not only illiterate but also rude. I'm sure you know this woman who lost not only her business but also her freedom.

You're next.... https://***/usao-mdfl/pr/dunedin-woman-charged-scheme-distribute-unapproved-new-drugs-and-money-laundering

View more comments (1)
rachael s Cel

| map-marker Norfolk, Virginia

Superb experience all around!

Very fast shipping, superb products, fast communication, reliable service and excellent pricing. Couldn't have been a better experience. Will be returning! --R Stamp

User's recommendation: Don't hesitate to try them out!

Verified Reviewer

Dangerous store selling Illegal drugs!

Eternal Beauty America - Dangerous store selling Illegal drugs!

Vladlena Musienko of Eternal Beauty America

You and your online stores have been many times reported to FDA about selling in USA Illegal dangerous misbranded drugs and medical devices as Saxenda, all Korean Botulinum Toxin Type A and all fillers with HA.

You knowingly marketing, selling, and distributing non-FDA approved prescription drugs.

You are NOT a healthcare provider or a Licensed Wholesale Distributor of prescription drugs registered with the FDA.

You are NOT Authorized to sell and resell prescription products to others.

You involve in Wire fraud!

Your store will be shot down by US FDA, be ready to pay penalties for $250K and possibly a prison times.

Preferred solution: Store need to shot down by FDA

User's recommendation: if you are buying there you are in danger

Guest

If ur not interested in purchasing things like this then mind your business. They aren't being sold for you OBVIOSLY. these products are not dangerous if you know how to use them.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2310121

Seriously….MYOB

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2310121

All product Illegal!

View more comments (2)
Donna G Fsu

The store illegally sells products that are not Authentic.

The store Eternal Beauty America illegally sells products.

All products not Authentic!!!

They don't have a pharmacist's license, but they sell products without a prescription. All products in the store are not FDA approved, which means that they are breaking the law.

I just filed all the information about this store with the FDA.

Buying from this store, you are also breaking the law and will be punished. Be careful!

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not buy from this store, all products NOT Authentic!

Breanda Opt

you are perfectly aware of what you are buying, why are you buying if it's not illegal? You will be responsible for buying and distributing unapproved drugs too. Beware!

Guest

Please stop posting comments like this. Not everyone wants to go and put their body and face in the hands of someone that will quickly screw them up.

Most of us know from experience that's why we've gone to Korean products because they cost less and we can learn how to use them on our own most of these med, spas and doctors treat each person the same like it's some cookie cutter recipe for Botox. We all end up looking terrible with flat eyebrows, frozen for head half of our mouth, not working, etc.

please do not judge. If you do not know anything about these products they have a Korean FDA that is actually more trusted then our own US FDA.

Guest

Korean products are great, I prefer Korean Botox, it lasts longer than the American. Love Korean fillers too.

Guest

They sell KFDA approved authentic Korean fillers. If you don't like them, don't buy them.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2226492

All products in the store Not FDA Approved. It's Illegal sell in USA! You will be shot down by FDA with a huge penalty for $250K and possibly a prison time!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2226492

All fillers and Toxins NOT US FDA Approved and to sell and shipping to US ILLEGAL. The products approved by FDA can be sell by prescription ONLY! That store is NOT a certified pharmacy, and we already had a reported to FDA.

rachael s Cel
reply icon Replying to comment of Stefania P Dnj

Why are you so angry? Do you have your own store? Have even ordered from them?

reply icon Replying to comment of rachael s Cel

She's a busybody with no life, apparently.

reply icon Replying to comment of rachael s Cel

It is surprising that you do not understand that any product not approved by the FDA is a violation of US law and is illegally imported into the country and the store owner not only violates US law but puts every buyer at risk.

View more comments (8)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article