Yard service (weeding)

Estimate (agreed) by Scott (with me) was "No more than 8 hrs./$200." I was home when weeders came, I wrote down the time came and went. 3 girls/45 minutes @ $25./hr (A job I 've done for amost 30 yrs. in 2 - 2/12 hrs.) They sent me a bill for $226.84!!! When I try to talk it out with the owner, she goes bullistic!!! Then, I (being married to a retired Police Chief) go bullistic to defend myself!!! How can I put her in jail for Yardway Robbery! What is she charging others (not home)?!!! OMG!
ID
Sylvania, Ohio

Yard service (weeding)

This company "Sue's..." sent a guy named "Scott" out to give estimate, we agreed on what and how much (I asked for a receipt for estimate, he refused because we discussed other things that might or might not be included in their service, he had to check, but promised it won't be more than $200. "8 hours") I was home the time the 3 girls got here to ***, I wrote down their time, and when they left (without finishing weeding...I thought they went to lunch, but never came back), I documented that time also as they pulled away. So, 45 minutes total x 3. When the three girls gave the report to the boss, they had already multiplied their time, times 3 (so all 3 girls get paid) but the owner multiplied it 3 more times (obviously, and then some)!!! For a job I, myself could do in 2 to 2 1/2 hours (I've weeded the same area for almost 30 years). They said they were here 8 hours! What liars! They charge $25. an hour. And am pursuing me for $226.84. Would someone pleeeeaaase tell me how to fix this so this woman goes to jail? If she does it to me (when I am home) think what others (who have to work) are paying??? When I call her, she starts yelling with evil in voice and refuses to listen, I yell back because I do not deserve this evil! When she calls me, the same thing happens and the phone gets hung up! Now this evil woman is trying to wreck my credit! Beware people! Better Business will throw us out of the office if they take this case!
ID
Sylvania, Ohio

About

Etcetera Privacy Policy
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions governing The User's use of this website (the "Site"). Use of this Site constitutes The User's agreement to be bound by and to act in accordance with these Terms. The owner of the site is Carlisle Etcetera LLC. Company reserves the right to change the Terms at anytime. Any such changes will be posted on this Site and The Client agree to be bound by such changes. This site and all of the materials on this Site are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and are owned by Company or used with permission from the copyright owner. Any modification or use of the materials from this Site for any purpose not explicitly permitted is a violation of Company's copyright and other proprietary rights. The materials contained in this Site are displayed for informational and promotional purposes only.
To read more: https://www.etcetera.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Etcetera is an online store that provides a wide range of clothing. Etcetera is a subsidiary of The Connaught Group that takes leading position in direct sales fashion for ladies. The Connaught Group was established more than 28 years ago. The company is known for offering high quality, well-designed and sophisticated clothing. If you are a creative modern woman with good taste, Etcetera is the very store you should visit. Etcetera offer outfits for all tastes and occasions. Millions of women all over the world have already chosen Etcetera. Etcetera is for women who know fashion and who like looking stylish.

Etcetera reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article