Billing a widow after CareCredit called and said the debt was forgiven

I was told by Care Credit that the reminder of my husbands debt (because he had passed away) was forgiven but I have been bugged and bugged by Estates Recoveries until today I settled for money I do not have. I am 78 years old and on SS. When Care Credit called after my husbands passing I was grieving and do not remember what I did with the letter I received. I really feel Estate Recoveries have taken me for a ride that I cannot afford to be on. The debt was for Hearing Aids. I had already made several payments on them.

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 082211

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Money

ID
Westminster, Colorado

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article