Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Seller stole my laptops and the repair fee that was paid to them

Update by user Feb 19, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered.

Update by user Feb 19, 2021

The Paypal case I opened to dispute the repair charges was closed in my favor and Paypal refunded me my original purchase cost. I contacted the seller and this time was able to speak on the phone regarding my laptops.

He said he was able to fix three of them, but the fourth was unrepairable. He claimed the delay was because he sent them out to be repaired and the shop he sent them to took longer to repair and many of his customers were upset with him. I explained to him that if he would of told me that when I tried to contact them multiple times instead of telling me the laptops would be sent out on Monday each time I sent an email I would have understood, but I was skeptical of them since each time I contacted them they said give them until Monday and they would send my laptops back only to wait a week and no laptops.

Remember I had been waiting for the laptops to be repaired since October 23, 2020 and they just got repaired in February 2021. Needless to say I agreed to pay them for the three laptops they repaired and end my business with them permanently.

Original review posted by user Jan 17, 2021
On Oct 23, 2020 I purchased a total of (4) repair services for $565.50 from this merchant for the repair of my MacBook Pro's models (A1708). The items were sent to them via USPS Priority Mail to the address they specified and my tracking shows they received the four laptops (tracking# 940610****300017****33). As of Jan 16, 2021 I have sent a total of six emails asking about the status of my laptops and each time the merchant replies they will be sent back on the following Monday if they can repair them or not and to date they have not repaired them or sent them back.

User's recommendation: AVOID THIS COMPUTER REPAIR SHOP AT ALL COST!

Resolved
ID
Cons
  • Communication
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article