Unauthorised subscription

Esources have been billing me 20GBP per month for the past year without my authorisation. I have not used their service for over a year ( I quickly realised that i had no use for their site) and ask them to be an honourable company and refund the monthly charges considering I didn't use their service at all during this time. This would be the honourable thing to do if they value their customers at all. Currently they are refusing to do so. I also ask them to be transparent and inform their customers properly if they are being roped into a monthly subscription with no previous knowledge of such.
ID
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Esources.co.uk Have Scammed Me Help!

Update by user Sep 08, 2011

Hello,

I am not quite sure what else to say, but I have been scammed by a company called esources.co.uk.

We paid our money, and gained access to the esources directory.

The directory is false.

Susan B

Update by user Sep 08, 2011

Here is a copy of the email received by a supplier last year:

....

Dear Susan,

Thank you for contacting us regarding our products. The problem is, we never authorised this *esources* to place our details in any kind of directory, and we are not very happy about being in a directory that is being sold for monetary value, without our consent.

On this basis, we cannot take your enquiry further, and we suggest contacting this *esources* to get your money back, because I suspect they have not contacted any of the genuine wholesalers in the directory you mention. Sounds like a fraud.

Best of luck in your search

Karl Greyson

....

I received many more emails similar to this from almost every supplier I contacted, some were very angry.

Susan

Original review posted by user Sep 08, 2011
Hello, I am not quite sure what else to day, but I have been scammed by a company called esources.co.uk. I joined esources over 12 months ago, after seeing them advertised all over the internet. My partner and I were looking to start a business, and we in need of wholesalers, and came across esources on Google. Esources stated that they had contact with thousands of wholesalers, and agreements with them, so we thought great, that is what we needed. We paid our money, and gained access to the esources directory. This is where the problems started. Every company we contacted had never even heard of esources, and most of them were very angry and stated that they had complained to esources many times that they did not want to be included in their directory. The directory is false. We put the whole saga down to a bad experience, but this year, on our renewal date, we have been charged AGAIN by esources, even though last year we emailed them stating specifically that we wanted to cancel all agreements. Esources ignored all emails about the theft of our money, and did not even give us the courtesy if a reply. They have stole our money, and threatened us with legal action if we speak out about them. Please do yourselves a BIG favour, and avoid esources.co.uk they have stolen money, lied, and the suppliers in their directory do not even want to be there, and are not happy at being contacted by people unfortunate enough to join the sham that is esources. Susan B

Dear "Anonymous" : )

You have been trying to spread false information about us for years, and have always failed : ) You have now stepped up your efforts since July, probably because your services are waining and you dislike our success.We know you well by now, and you will do just anything to distance resellers from our services, just because we work much harder than you ; )

We continue to grow and we receive real feedback from our members every single day, that is all we require to confirm we continue to offer the best service in the business.

Dropshipblog was part of a scam drop ship network which we were the first to expose in 2011, and which was since closed down, but not before posting all sorts of fake content in retaliation for exposing them.

We will ALWAYS put resellers' interests FIRST, and have done so since 2004. Total dedication to our resale customers is our core value, which is what makes our service the best in its category, as confirmed by our real customers daily.

; )

You can read all about the course of events on wholesaleforum.com (search esources.co.uk on the forum for details) You dislike Esources because we offer lots of guarantees to premium members, guarantees which you cannot match in a million years ; ) Each member gets: 1. Access to over 150, 000 Verified Wholesale and Drop Ship sources, growing daily; 2. A guarantee that each member gets exactly the sources that he/she requires tosucceed; 3. Custom sourcing advice based on each member's specific circumstances; Real people have figured out your game, which only helps us offer even more value and excel where you cannot.

In short, we continue to grow and we love to help our customers. There is only one type of person who dislikes our success : ) And that person is an inefficient competitor who has every interest in spreading false information instead of focusing on customers.We love helping our customers, we have been dedicated to their well-being since 2004 and will continue to do so with complete passion and despite your fake reviews ; )

"Hi eSources,

I am very happy with your service.I have used other wholesaler/ dropship directories which don't have suppliers I am looking for.

Your directory has been most helpful in helping me achieve my business obligations. Thanks to you guys I have been able to source valuable dropshippers!

Many thanks, Emily Howe" "Hi, esources is the best website I've used to find wholesalers. Upgrading my account was the right decision and I don't regret it one bit.

I would definitely recommend it! Sent from my iPhone" Try harder friend :) We work hard, that is why we are loved.Fake comments are worthless ;)

Hi "Jason", Thank you for the nth fake comment :D

Complaintsboard has already marked this fake review as Resolved, including all the fake comments (like yours)...

We reply to all our FB followers within hours, as indicated by the stats on our Facebook page, which is an impartial metric.

Try harder please ;) First of all we are always very polite with our customers, you are welcome to verify by contacting us directly via https://www.facebook.com/esourcesuk/

Secondly, why would a business tell potential customers not to bother them :D sounds a little far fetched wouldn't you say? Which only proves our point, we have been subjected over the years to many fake reviews, and fortunately our discerning members (now over 1.5m) have figured out the truth.

Access to over 150, 000 Verified Wholesale and Drop Ship sources, growing daily; 2. A guarantee that each member gets exactly the sources that he/she requires to succeed; 3. Custom sourcing advice based on each member's specific circumstances; Real people have figured out your game, which only helps us offer even more value and excel where you cannot. In short, we continue to grow and we love to help our customers.

There is only one type of person who dislikes our success : ) And that person is an inefficient competitor who has every interest in spreading false information instead of focusing on customers. We love helping our customers, we have been dedicated to their well-being since 2004 and will continue to do so with complete passion and despite your fake reviews ; )

Hi "Jason", Thank you for the nth fake comment :D

View more comments (46)
ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article