ESL - Order Processing Review from Ciudad Valles, San Luis Potosi

I placed an order with this company. Since then, no one ever picks up the phone, I leave voice mails with my contact info, I send them emails and I still haven't heard back from them. I'm very upset and concerned.

I have recently put in a complaint to the BBB in the Washington State location as I have not received my text book order. I have also contacted the credit card company with which I placed my purchase.

I am not happy with this outcome as I have used online services for many other text book and school related materials and have never come into fraud like this. I am concerned not only for me and my students but for other consumers who may be finding themselves in the same hole.

Ciudad Valles, San Luis Potosi

ESL IN PENNSYLVINIA AKA ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHOOLS AT 201 WOOD STREET PITTSBURGH PA .

EIGHT STUDENTS WHO BELONG TO THE ELS AKA ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROGRAM CENTER AT 201 WOOD STREET IN DOWNTOWN EREA OF PITTSBURGH PA ARE CALLING THE FEMALE CONSUMER WHO HAS ALL THE POSTINGS IN THIS WEBSITE AND TELLING HER THAT SHE WILL READ THEIR COURT PAPERS IN *** AFTER SHE BURNS ALIVE AND THEY TELL HER THAT THE MEDIA WILL EAT THEIR WORDS, AND FIRST OF ALL I AM A MEDIA MAN AS WELL AND I CAN SEE THEY ARE EATING THEIR WORDS EVERYDAY AS WE POST BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW WHAT THEY DID WELL THEY ARE GOING TO BE EVEN MOOR ANGRY AFTER THEY FIND OUT THEIR VISA IS GOING TO BE REMOVED THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THAT YET THAT IS GOING TO BE KEPT VERY QUIET UNTILL SOME MEETING COMPLETE. HOWEVER WE DO KNOW THAT ONLY SEVEN OF THE INDIVIDUALS ARE MEN OF THE INDIAN NATIONALITY ACCORDING TO A COPY OF THE SCHOOL RECORD THEY ARE FROM MUMBAI INDIA BUT STUDY AT THE (ELS)SCHOOL IN PITTSBURGH PA AND ONE IS A FEMALE THAT OF TWENTY YEARS OF AGE AND AMERICAN THEY ARE ALL INVOLVED. OUR TAPTECHMAN TRACED CALLS FROM 201 WOOD STREET STRAIGH TO THE PHONE OF THE FEMALE. TO ALL PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSIGHT IF YOU HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT THE FEMALE CONSUMER IN PITTSBURGH PA WHO WAS ABUSED BY THE UPMC NETWORK AND ALL OF ITS GAMES PLEASE KNOW THAT THE EIGHT PEOPLE FROM THIS SCHOOL ARE ANGRY BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT WHAT THEY DID YOU SEE THEY DIDNT WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW WHAT THE BEST HOSPITAL IN THE WORLD DID TO THIS FEMALE THEN ON TOP OF THAT THE MEDIA AS WELL THEN COURT PAPERS THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE LOW ON MONEY SO IF THEIR IS NO FEMALE CONSUMER STANDING BEFORE A JUDGE THEY WILL BE BACK TO FREE AGAIN BUT WITH YOUR HELP AND GODS POWER AND WE ALL KNOW THAT GODS POWER IS HEALING THIS FEMALE FROM ALL THE HARM THAT THESE VICIOUS PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO HER WE DONT WANT TO LET THESE POEPLE GO FREE NOT JUST BECAUSE THEY DONE THIS TO HER BUT BECAUSE WE HAVE LOVED ONES AS WELL THE SAME PEOPLE CAN BE CARING FOR OUR LOVED ONES AS WELL PERHAPS IT COULD HAPPEN TO US OUR TEAM OF INVESTIGATORS MET THE WHOLE FAMILY OF THE FEMALE WHO WAS ABUSED BY THIS MEDICAL GROUP AND HER FAMILY IS SO KIND WE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY THEY DID THIS TO HER AND HOW THESE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO NOW EVEN GET HER BEFORE THE COURT, SINCERELY DEON JACKSON
Chicago, Illinois

Do not buy from ESL.net

I ordered a product from the website of ESL.net on Wednesday, July 29, 2009. I selected their second day delivery option and paid extra for it. This means the product should have arrived on Friday, August 31, 2009. I gave it until Saturday, August 1, 2009. I had a very important meeting on the morning of Monday, August 3, 2009. The product had not arrived and was useless to me after that. I no longer needed it and sent it back to ESL.net UNOPENED via UPS. The company refused to refund any of my money, even though they had the product in their possession UNOPENED.

ESL.net is a joke. I Found all the material I had ordered from ESL (which by the way I never got) you can buy with Cambridge.org they are great and a few dollars cheaper.

I could not agree more! Do NOT order from this company.

They delivered wrong, outdated, and incomplete items, were rude about it when we complained. Stating "what difference does it make what edition you use?" ! We returned the items and they came back marked "undeliverable". I disputed the charge and got a credit from our card company, and then only they paid attention.

Now they keep sending us emails asking why we want a "chargeback" and acting like the whole thing never happened. If this is not a scam, it is the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with on the internet.

My experiences with ESL.net were most unfortunate, and that is putting it mildly. The most astounding thing was not the lack of good service, the poor communication skills, or the overall absence of professionalism.

The most disturbing element was the malice of the ESL staff, who chose to remain anonymous.

No matter, there are plenty of places who do value their customers. If you want excellent customer service and product for ESL materials, try New Readers Press.

ESL.NET DOES NOT COMMUNICATE -- THEY ARE LIKE A SCAM!@!!!

I ordered a textbook from esl.net on December 3rd. By January, I still had not received it, although they charged my Visa on December 23rd.

I made three phone calls and sent two emails to esl.net with no response. I finally contacted the BBB. Only then did someone call me. The representative insisted that they had tried to contact me.

Pretty hard to believe.

He told me that the only way they could refund me was to send them an email requesting a refund. What kind of way is this to do business???

@PissedConsumer410971

Hello, im having the same problem. I am from mexico and am not familiar with BBB. Can you help me out by providing a number I can call?

@PissedConsumer879603

www.bbb.org

View more comments (6)
Montgomery, Alabama
Loss

About

Summary

ESL is a provider of software, books, video lessons and other materials for studying English as a second language. The warehouse is based in Seattle, so shipping within this region is performed within the same day. The company has numerous customers from different corners of the world, but mainly there are students, teachers, schools, libraries, institutions and business centers. Using these products that can be easy found via the electronic catalogues, students may become prepared to exams, TOEFL/TOEIC and other certifications. Every product has detailed description and if necessary customers may call at this number 1-888-886-1514 to specify more details.

ESL reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article