Product: Esalon Customer Care Rating: 3 Stars Clear all filters (2 of 16 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:
2.6

Update by user Oct 23, 2017

I heard from esalon today, and they told me to do a strand test. If I don't like it, they will reformulate for free.

Fine.

And that would be easy to go, oh they did right by me. But it took 4-5 emails (I lost count) to get them to answer my question about what tones...

Evy

Hi tiffin2la,

I'm Monica, eSalon's Director of Customer Service.

We are so sorry that you felt you had to go the extra mile and sincerely apologize for your unhappy experience with our service.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is deeply appreciated and will help us improve.

While we’ve formulated over 150,000 custom-blended hair colors to date, the color swatches on our site only show some of our most popular colors. Due to the amount of custom colors we are able to create, we are unable to provide swatches for all of the nuanced color variations that we offer.

Your color happiness is important to us. To ensure you receive a personal color consultation next time, please email your full name and email address used to create your eSalon account to help@esalon.com to my attention so we can follow up with you.

With kind regards, Monica D. Higgins

View more comments
Review
Service
Esalon Customer Care
Pros
  • Product
  • Convenience
  • Color variety
Cons
  • Customer service is robotic or condescending not helpful
  • Dismissive
  • Do not value customers anymore
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
2.8
I liked esalon when I first tried it out but the customer service turnaround was terrible. I like to stick with the same person with my hair just as I would at a salon but every time I ordered it was someone new who didn't know my history and told me something...
Evy
#1331974

We’re deeply sorry to hear that your customer service and hair color experience was less than satisfactory. eSalon takes customer satisfaction very seriously and is truly committed to delivering a great client experience.

Since you were not 100% satisfied with your color, we'll gladly provide you with a complimentary reformulation or a refund, per our Satisfaction Guarantee.

Please email help@esalon.com with your name and account information with “Attn: Monica D. Higgins” in the subject line so we can assist you further.

Review
Service
Esalon Customer Care
Cons
  • Color did not last and cover greys well
Reason of review