Ernies Towing - Vehicle Driver Review

We had an incident that happened this past Saturday night (2/4/17) at approximately 8 pm. Our car was repossessed by Skyline Recovery Services and towed and stored by Ernies Towing (376 Easthampton Rd, Northampton, Ma). We were not notified by Ernies Towing that they were going to be coming into our private rental property and we do have No Trespassing signs on our apartment complex. The driver parked in our parking lot and entered the building to let us know he had to tow the car. Now reading the repossession laws in Massachusetts I am under the impression that we have rights and that our rights have been unlawfully violated by this town truck driver who made my boyfriend believe he had to give up the keys to our vehicle. He did not ask for permission and I clearly objected to it. Nothing was stated as to whether or not he had a court order as well. I am absolutely furious this driver came into our place of residence and towed our car without permission! Yes, the repo was our fault - we did not see the Cure Letter on time because we truly suck at reading our mail but this driver knows the repo laws and this driver did not follow them. The car is now back in our possession, however I believe that it should be known what Ernies Towing does by violating people's rights!
ID
Service
Ernies Towing Vehicle Driver
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article