Eraslandscape.com dumped concrete in our yard

While working in my backyard, the owner of eraslandscape.com, who had been installing a sprinkler system around the corner, decided that he didn't want to haul home his broken concrete from his local job and had started to dump it out in the lot directly next to our home. After confronting Luis R Martinez, the owner of eraslandscape.com, he was made that I wasn't "respecting" him and that I should "calm down". I proceeded to explain to him that dumping trash next to my home wasn't something that we accept but he wouldn't have any part of it. After a shouting match, the cops were called and were going to charge him with dumping but at the last minute the DA decided against it, partly as a result of the inability to prosecute the illegal alien that was actually dumping the material. So, if you use eraslandscape.com you might either end up with a lawsuit if his illegal labor has an accident on your property or you might just *** of your neighbors by him dumping what was, in your yard, in someone else's yard. His phone numbers are 832-277-**** or 832-755-****.
ID
Houston, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article