Equity Office = The worst landlord in commercial property

I recently closed my restaurant due to poor business performance. What made the business go under was the greedy Landlord's refusal to lower their expenses, take care of the property and make it easier for us to stay in business. Now that I have gone bankrupt, they are suing me for damages for the remainder of the lease. This is a large company that is unethical, immoral and litigious. I would not recommend working with them in any capacity. They have properties everywhere but their San Diego Office is the worst. Equity Office is the worst landlord in commercial property. Ask any of their tenants.

No really, they are. I think they also hire online reputation scrubbers to clean the internet of negative comments as this and one thread on yelp are the ONLY negative comments about Equity.

It's particularly concerning because a company this huge should have a huge base of complaints.

I'm just trying to move out and they are making it incredibly difficult - even though I'm at the end of my lease. Terrifying company.

ID
San Diego, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article