Equipment Protection Services -http://www.epssllc.com/

This guy calls inspectors and mortgage folks and then they never pay I have like 4 folks in our inspection group who got stiffed by this guy Mike Vogt who as it turns out got busted by the Feds for not paying taxes and NASD for fraud and Securities violations we actually found out he is barred from ever trading again. Beware of this clown he changes prices on his customers also. Look under Nachi and other sites many people burned by this guy and his many company's he sets up to try and not pay people and taxes

ID
Tampa, Florida

Equipment Protection Services is a scam no pay!

I just wanted to let people know that I have preformed 3 inspections for Equipment Protection Services and about three months ago and I still have not gotten paid! I have called spoke with Mike, left messages with Mike, sent e-mails and even sent a paypal invoice but still have gotten no response. If they call you to do an inspection for them I would ask to get paid up front. FYI: The inspections consist of taking photos of machines and equipment of all kinds. They have been spoken about here on the message board in the past and seemed to have a good rep but I have found them to not hold up to their end of the deal. Beware! These guys dont pay Spencer

This post as well as the post by Merlin 12 are libelous and fictitious and posted by the same individual. As much as the internet allows for free speech, it also become an anonymous portal for unverified complaints. We have contact the website owners of pissedconsumer.com urging them to remove these posts. We have sited the post to be untrue, personally attacking and in violation of the Term of Service of the website pissedconsumer.com. We are currently waiting for a resolve on this and hope that pissedconsumer notes the flagrant violations of thier TOS placed here. We urge pissed consumer to look into the IP address of both "anonymous" and "Merlin12" We are confident that they will find them to be the same person.

I urge any consumer reading this to please check our standings with the BBB.org, Consumer Affairs and well as our D & B reports. To date, we have no formal or informal complaints against our services, products, employees or owners. A full list of business references is available for review by contacting our offices.

ID
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article