SPAM EMAIL FROM DR OZ

Did not sign up for emails from Dr. Oz and yet I still keep getting them. There is not an unsubscribe option on this website! This is an outrage and should be stopped. I have tried contacting them but they ignore any and all emails. As soon as I contacted them they emailed me even more. I am not interested in their program. How to get a flat belly? I'm sure we all know how to do that. I have nothing against Dr. Oz but this is ridicoulous!!!!! We should all be given the option to unsubscribe and this is not the case.

me tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr.... how can we stop this?

yeah i get about 20 a day...and another 100 or so from other fake companies from whatever *** spam service got my email address. This isn't Dr.

Oz's fault and there's nothing his staff can do...the jack wagons are using his name to try to get you to open the email, click on the link, and sell you something or give you something (well, your computer anyway).

I am getting 3 to 5 emails a day from dr oz it is illegal not to have an unsubscribe and suspect they are installing a webcake virus on computers when opened.

Julie

I'm sick of this *** too. I just posed a rant on Dr. OZ's facebook page since I've found it impossible to find and actual email address or phone number to contact anyone from their staff.

I recommend that you start copy and pasting all the content from the spammy emails you get and repost them on his facebook page until he takes this seriously.

The emails are all from different sent addresses... and I'm getting over 1000 a day! :(

Why not just use the "block" feature on your email.

Otherwise just use the delete key.

@A. R

DumbA..! Each email is from a different email address.

That's how spam works. Blocking one email address doesn't block all the others.

View more comments (6)
ID
Pompano Beach, Florida

Secret Equine Angel Network

My daughter is in dire need of financial assistance. She contacted a trusted friend Janette Gamble who runs a legitimate assistance network. My daughter was then contacted, by phone, by a Candy Boeve through a group on Facebook, Secret Equine Angels Network. They set up a benefit auction, on "32 auctions", for my daughter to help her out. This morning I found a posting on facebook by Candy Boeve, in my daughter's name, outlining bogus medical and personal tragedy claims. I called my daughter and said "what kind of BS are you posting"!? She told me it was not her but this Sandy Boeve. Now it turns out that Sandy Boeve AKA Janette Gamble-Coulter is one in the same person. Uses Facebook and Secret Equine Angel Network to set up bogus benefit auctions and then pocket the money. The real Janette Gambe has filed a complaint and the police are now investigating fraud. Now everything to do with either Janette Gamble-Coulter AKA Candy Boeve and the benefit auction has disappeared from the group Secret Equine Angel Network. My daughter advised that it's all bogus, they are scammers and thieves.
ID
Spokane, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article