Misleading Advertising for "Turn key" internet business

Epure Commerce - Misleading Advertising for "Turn key" internet business
I purchased an on line store that was supposed to be "Turnkey" it took 3 months of our work and their "training" to get it live and then the one order we got from the site the manufactures didn't have the item it had been "discontinued months earlier" we were also told that the company recently updated the pages with active clothing, when we spoke to venders they said they had not communicated with the company for almost a year. When we tried to resolve issues it is about "chat" on line. A response for a phone conversation can take days and then they give you an "Can I call you right now?" even if your not online. They finally said they would "resell it for us" but quote after all the fees to do it the seller comes away with very little" so we are out $6900. plus other fees Prior to purchasing I specifically asked if I could do this for 4 hours a day or less as I have health issues and being on a computer for more than that is very painful. They said "no problem" Average day trying to get the business "Up and running" (remember it was supposed to be Turnkey") was 8-9 hours. To run the business would have been at least 6-8 a day.
ID
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article