Raleigh Travel Club Scam Epic Travel/Epic Adveture

It looks like a travel company is going around the country ripping consumers off. From reading other sites they've had numerous names...most recently Blue Lagoon, Epic Adventures and Epic Travel. They are now hitting the Raleigh area which was already ripped off by some guy named Isaac last year. The gifts from a company called Millenneum Travel don't work. Epic Travel or Epic Adventures is working their scam in Raleigh, and also it looks like Oklahoma City. Beware of the gifts. Beware that one person pays $8,000 and someone else pays $2,000. Don't get sucked into this scam.

I think everybody should check out the Scam Detector app. I believe they're online as well.

Received an offer for a free cruise and two airline tickets. I called the phone number and was told all I had to do was attend a 90 minute presentation and the "gift" was mine.

Needless to say, when I wouldn't join the club, I was offered an alternative gift of no value. Indeed Epic Travel is a scam. High Pressure sales and "bait and switch" tactics.

If you live in Colorado and receive an offer from Epic Travel, don't waste your time or take a chance a getting ripped off. Just my opinion but as they say: Buyer beware!

View more comments (1)
ID
Austin, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article