Advanced Reviewer

Beware the horrid staff at epic theaters treats innocent customers like thieves.

Epic theater lee vista Orlando Fl. Beware of this horrid awful theater run by apparently crazy disturbed people. I have been to epic before. The service is not that bad usually it's good. This time though there were crazy people who were psycho and wanted To harass abuse and antagonize an innocent customer. I have been to the movies hundreds of Times in my life nothing like the *** i experienced at this horrid place by the evil losers and degenerates that work there. These crazy people automatically treat customers like thieves bc THEIR kiosk didn't print some numbers on a ticket. Huh?! Beware of this place and the sociopaths that work there. I went to buy a ticket at this place. The ticket didn't print out right. Apparently some number was missing on the ticket First the tall black male ticket taker made a huge issue as if I was stealing tickets. He looked like a 20 year old psychopath. These evil people enjoy harassing young women. These awful twisted idiots here treat customers like thieves in the most horrible way and force them to prove they paid for a ticket they just bought minutes before. It's funny I make over six figures and go to some raunchy theater where they're treating me as if I'm stealing movie tickets bc of their faulty system. The movie I wanted to see it wouldn't let me get it so I got a different movie it was the end of night. It was the same price. I was walking around looking for the other theater when the black guy was following me around acting as if I was trying to sneak into theaters. I told him I wanted to see a different movie and he kept yelling at me saying I can't go to another movie. There is no theater where some worthless *** ticket taker follows u around harassing and stalking you. Then a female comes and I tell her I want to see another movie and she says she needs my credit card to look up the transaction. These psychos are acting as if I'm stealing movie tickets!!! Oh yes. The BLACK guy young immature psycho treating paying customers as if they're suspicious. These crazy low life's were literally treating me as if I had a fake ticket or something or like a criminal. Crazy crazy idiots horrible people. Then she calls the manager *** who still takes my credit card and looks up the transaction. I tell him off and how bad it is to treat customers this way. Then the *** refunds my money. I already missed a lot of the movie. Sorry not good enough. Ten bucks to get abused and harassed by the crazy staff there?? As I went to give the worthless ticket taker my ticket it was still the old movie I go . Again this degenerate sociopath tells me I can't go to the other movie I wanted to see. I yell at him and tell him to leave me alone. The reason the manager took my card was to quote switch the movies. But this *** didn't do that. He took my card just to make sure I bought the ticket. These people are horrible and some form of psychopath. Because my ticket was missing some numbers these really twisted lunatics went to extremes to treat me as if I stole a ticket. They are crazy. And even after all the nonsense and abuse I went through I still got harsssed by the psycho black male who harasses and stalks females. Huh?! If you're a woman trying to watch a movie beware. This place is the worst. It's not always this bad but what I went through was Major bullying and abuse by the rude crazed staff members there. Beware of this place.

YOU are insane.

@PissedConsumer1283449

someone being mistreated isn't 'insane', you are you sociopath. People abusing another person is horrible in this way. You are crazy you troll get lost.

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Epic Theatres Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article