EPG is terrible

In September 2011, I contracted EPG Construction Services, based out of Texas, to fix our roof that had been damaged during a hurricane. We live in NC and they had agents here to help rebuild. We were promised it would be done by Halloween due to many people that had contracted them. It wasn't done, then promised Thanksgiving, then December 10th, then Christmas, then end of January. We contacted the owner in Texas and he promised that we were top priority because it had been taking so long. In March, we had an agent visit our house and promised it would be no more than 10 days. Two weeks later we contacted them again and given another promise. The last week of April I called again and this time stated that if our material was at our house by the end of the week then the next call would be from our lawyer. Miraculously it was here that Friday, but unknown to me only half of the required shingles were ordered. Finally our roof was put on on May 3rd, nearly 8 months after we had contracted them.
ID
Jacksonville, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article