angela b Fag

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Halifax, Nova Scotia

Order not recieved

I ordered and was charged for 2 bottles of Floracor on March 8, 2024. Several emails and calls later, no reply. Its May 27, 2024. No product. Worst ever company.

User's recommendation: Buy from AST instead, the actual company who makes this product.

map-marker Iselin, New Jersey

I received my order little late /after 6 days/ instead 3 days and they have no customer service

Ny order was lost in the mail but after 6 days finally arrived Igot big discount on this whole order but no customer service

User's recommendation: yes they have good products and big discounts

Sandra H Hyx
map-marker Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario

Unsatisfied customer! Bad customer service!!!!

December 2021, I ordered 1 bottle of Trienza enzymes. My credit card was immediately charged that day however I had not received a confirmation of order. I sent them 3 email messages and two 2 phones messages ( cause you can not talk to a live representantative). I have not yet heard anything from them. Luckily I had set up payment through my paypal account. PayPal agents were very helpful and were able track my order and to send me tracking information. This is a terrible company .I would NOT recommend them to anyone !!!

Preferred solution: Full refund

Tom W Vwp

Verified Reviewer

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FAILURE TO FULFILL ORDER

On August 3, 2021 I ordered 2 bottles of prebiotics and my credit card was immediately charged that day. I have yet to receive the order. I emailed customer service 3 times and phoned twice. I have yet to hear from them. It is now August 27, 2021.
Loss:
Cons:
  • No customer service
  • Failure to fulfill order

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article