map-marker Fairport, New York

Owed 3000.00

Robert Allen and Robert Allen SR owe vendors thousands as well as NYS taxes, and well as myself. When I have to tell a vendor I’m sorry my boss gave you a fraudulent check I should have ran....Ask any former customer they do not pick up the phone and ignore you until you give up. You are just bad people who will probably move to Florida hopefully soon so no other New Yorker is scammed by these fools.
Reason of review:
Poor customer service
map-marker Niagara Falls, New York

Horrible customer service they do not care about their customers

When they actually do your service most of the techs that come out are great. The corporate side of things is a whole other matter. They tell you one thing on the phone and then they don't follow through with what they actually tell you. Every time there was a service call scheduled I would have to call in and then the last "service" call they charged us for I saw no one come out or a door tag within the hours they say he came and they did the call 2 days out of our contract and billed us an additional $108. When I contacted their accounting department they said you are out of contract and your contract auto-renewed when I was told by the office manager 2 months before that I would get a renewal notice that I would have to authorize. The office staff basically tells you whatever they think you want to hear to get you off the phone and their corporate office doesn't even respond to BBB or NYS General Attorney complaints.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Technicians that came out
Cons:
  • Dealing with anyone in the home office or corporate
Reason of review:
Contract renewal without approval

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article