Verified Reviewer

McCaulley Enterprises five star company

Enterprisegoods - McCaulley Enterprises five star company
Enterprisegoods - McCaulley Enterprises five star company
Mccaulley Enterprise subsidiary of MCCA Exceptional company Futuristic acrylic furniture outstanding quality customized to the consumer's specification 100% quality guaranteed unlimited shipping parameters accepting all platforms of payment including wire transfers all major credit cards and on large and major orders of $20,000 or greater will arrange for financing. All projects can and will be supplied by a contractual agreement.

User's recommendation: I highly recommend McCaulley Enterprise.

ID
The Colony, Texas

Verified Reviewer

Failed to provide the correct products paid for

Buyer beware of www.enterprisegoods.com that sells Fjall Raven products. I Ordered a Fjall Raven laptop backpack and two photography bag inserts. They mailed me a regular backpack (without the laptop insert) and two lunch bags. When I emailed their customer service they apologized for what happen and kept telling me that it would be easier if I just keep the products. I asked if they would refund me. No they just want me to keep things I did not order and over pay. Because the products I ordered cost more than the products they sent me. To top it off. When I checked the products they sent me they look to be counterfeit Fjall Raven. Don't order from them. It is a scam.

User's recommendation: Don't order from them. It is a scam.

ID

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article