Verified Reviewer

4" diameter stove pipe installation

Need to install my new 12 CSL Grizzly camp stove in my new 8' x 8' sauna - flue clearance required around gable wood roof - damper location for 4" flue - top cap required (need specifics) inside back and side walls will have metal wall liner from concrete floor to 12" above stove top - should I have an insulated wrap around inside flue (need specifics) MJA
ID
New Braunfels, Texas

England's Stove Works bogus warranty and NO Repair Service

Do NOT buy any products from England's Stove Works, INC because they do not fix their products when they break and are still under warranty. This company's products are sold by Dixie Builders Products on eBay and on the internet but I think they get most of their sales off eBay. BEWARE and DO NOT BUY products made from this company because they have NO Warranty, it is "AS IS" and you are on your own if the product breaks or stops working. I bought one of their pellet stoves, hooked it up and it is broken. I called their service people about getting the stove fixed and they said they don't fix the stove that I have to fix the stove at MY cost, or try to fix it myself. The only thing their warranty provides is the parts, not having a repairman come and actually fix the stove! This is ridiculous for a major appliance, that I HAVE to fix it myself or pay a repairman to come out and fix it for me, something that is only 3 months old and has only been used 2 times for 20 min.!! I would have NEVER bought this pellet stove if I knew that when it broke I would either have to fix it myself or pay to have someone fix it! It is *** and ridiculous to expect people to pay a lot of money to fix a major product that is still supposed to be under warranty and never really ever worked!! This stove is not even 3 months old and is broken and they refuse to get a repairman in to have it fixed!! Their excuse for not providing a repairman is that they don't want to be responsible if the repair person does something wrong and burns down the house but that is *** logic because they want ME who knows nothing about fixing pellet stoves to work on it and I would be more likely to do it wrong and burn the house down. BEWARE, do not buy anything from England's Stove Works.

yep

I am in no way affiliated with them nor do I I own one, but I did research them when I purchased my stove & it clearly states that labor is not covered under warranty. What did you expect if you purchased a stove from the internet or at a big box store?

Did you think the girl that works the registed at home depot was going to come out & fix it??? Why do you think their stove cost so much less than one purchased from a dealer....the labor warranty has been to cut out to reduce cost, you have nobody to blame but yourself if you dont have the mechanical ability to fix it yourself if it breaks.

View more comments (1)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article