CONSUMER FRAUD

Engine World - CONSUMER FRAUD
FROM: MARK ANTHONY TRAINA 800 SOUTH HAWTHORN COURT SLIDELL, LOUISIANA 70458 REGARDING: DEFECTIVE 2.7 L TOYOTA TACOMA ENGINE Received from: 1) RS Industrial Engines 855-384-**** 2) Wholesale Japanese Engines 713-955-**** 3) MCJ Engines LLC 832-304-**** 4) Engine World USA 979-413-**** I have also filed a complaint with the Texas Secretary of State's Auditor's Office and the Houston. I simply want to return this defective engine and get my money back. To: TEXAS STATES AUDITOR'S OFFICE at https://sao.fraud.texas.gov/ReportFraud/, and to the HOUSTON, TEXAS BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU on 06-19-2020. I recently purchased a 2.7 l Toyota Tacoma engine from Engine World USA, Wholesale Japanese Engines, which also goes by the name of RS Industrial Engines. The engine arrived at my mechanics shop in both poor and unusable condition: My mechanic said in the attached photos that both the engine block and the cylinder head are unusable, they both have dirty, grimy and defective and bent parts on them. My mechanic said that he cannot warranty this engine due to the unusable condition of this long-block engine and he does not want to take on this project knowing full-well that the outcome will be poor. I had my mechanic make a video of everything that was wrong with this engine, including close-ups of bent, dirty and rusty parts. I was told that the engine would have a brand-new cylinder head on it, which it does not. I have tried to talk to the manager about these issues and make arrangements to return this engine to him. He said that I was talking like a 2-year-old and that I did not know what I was talking about and hung up on me and has since refused to accept any of my calls. If you examine the photos you can clearly see that the engine contains rusty internal parts, bent screws and portions of both the block and the cylinder head have hammer and chisel marks on them. These are both high heat and high compression engine parts that have to be machined to perfection in order to keep them from malfunctioning, which is why my mechanic refuses to work on this project because he cannot warranty his work on this engine. DO NOT, and I repeat, "DO NOT", conduct any BUSINESS with any BUSINESS associated with MOHIT JAGWANI. 1) RS Industrial Engines 855-384-**** 2) Wholesale Japanese Engines INC 713-955-**** 3) MCJ Engines LLC 832-304-**** 4) Engine World USA 979-413-**** MARK ANTHONY TRAINA - 800 SOUTH HAWTHORN COURT, SLIDELL, LOUISIANA 70458 - (5**) **1-3056/fatuouscra@***.com PS: In July, ENGINE WORLD USA'S owner MOHIT JAGWANI finally agreed to take the defective engine back; the engine was shipped back to ENGINE WORLD USA, and I have never received a REFUND of my $2950.00. To make matters much worse, all the FOLKS working over at ENGINE just keep HANGUP, or simply refuse to accept my calls!

User's recommendation: nty his work on this engine. DO NOT, and I repeat, "DO NOT", conduct any BUSINESS with any BUSINES.

ID
Slidell, Louisiana
Service
Engine World Owner

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article