Engine Experts Briar Creek NC

This automotive facility is the the biggest rip off by far of any repair shop within miles. The shop foreman is that rudest of all his personnel and does not care about what few customers they have. I took my vehicle to Engine Experts in April of 2010 and i have had nothing but problems with my vehicle ever since. Every time i leave from this shop there is something worst wrong with my vehicle and i find out that the problem i took it in for was was only patch work. Do not waste your money at Engine Experts because it is a scam to keep you coming back. They make you believe there saints by gladly welcoming you back into there facility when your car breaks down "only a few weeks from your last visit" when there only using band-aid solutions for the repairs in the first place. Since I've been to Engine Experts I've doubled the cost of what i paid for my vehicle. Just recently i went to Engine Experts and i requested a service terms and agreements form and the shop foreman got so belligerent i had to call the cops. It was that bad to where i could not stay in the shop, i had to literally leave to call the authorities. Let alone the Shop foreman did not know what service terms and agreements where if that shows you how ill informed he is about anything. I guess anyone can run a business nowadays. After all of that hoopla i will tell you that my car is still not repaired after 2 years and $8,000.00 of work. My vehicle has been sitting at my parents house in the drive way since April 1st of 2011, it is now August 10th. So if you love Band-aid solutions and only want to drive your car for 2-3 weeks at a time, Engine Experts in Briar Creek NC is the perfect place for you.

The great thing about reviews is that when a business has 98% positive reviews and only one negative review it becomes very obvious the negative reviewer probably has problems with EVERY person he does business with. Once a malcontent always a malcontent.

This guy probably deserved to be thrown out of the shop. I have found this shop to be truthful, transparent and fairly priced.

It's funny to me that you're the only one that had something bad to say about them. They just did an engine replacement for me along with other service items and the my car runs great.

Maybe the issue was you! You never even said what the problems were with your car after they worked on it so I just think this review is blowing stinkin smoke.

View more comments (1)
ID
Raleigh, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article