I cant even find their web site anymore OMG!

I was actually looking for their web site and could not find it. I thought it might be me, but then i saw the other posts OMG!I cant believe this happened to me. I am usually sooo careful. this is crazy and it is not right ,I want my money back. They said take as long as I needed to Review the book now I thought I was ready and I cant even Find the company. This is FRAUD it has got to be illegal what can I do about this does anybody know? please contact me via e mail arita407@***l thx.
ID
Lakeland, Florida
Loss

Endeavor Media Group, LLC. Scam, Froud.

I am here to place a complaint on the company name Endeavor Media Group,LLC. they charge you for a study guide for the battery exam for the USPS. After a while they seem legit since apparently were connected with the USPS employment offices but i was wrong. Now they dissapered and i cant get my refund back which they assured that it was going to be returned if there were no opening jobs at the USPS. I do not know what else to do since i already call evereone but always came up with nothing... If there are people that had been scam by this company we have to do somehting about it it is not right to let this kind of lowlife f***ks to steal our hard earning money from us.

javascript:ac_smilie(':sigh')

People...

If you had done just a little looking and thinking you would have discovered that you could go directly to the USPS and apply.

You would also have found that the list of waiting applicants ahead of you is about five lifetimes long.

NO ONE (including EMG) can get you anything special.

Whenever you look for an easy way to get something valuable you will find scam artists ready to take your money.

tnybrtt@***.com / ph# 803236**** want to take postal exam

oh man, i got scammed too! i'm ready to do anything now im afraid to go ahead in another try with another company. Does anyone know one that i can trust?

I also got scammed!! I've tried to call all of the telephone numbers that they gave me...and they OF COURSE are all out of service! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, did anyone find out anything more. I just tried to get a refund for my bf and I think he has been scammed as well...

I can't believe this.

I am so ready to sue!!!! Anyone else ready?

@PissedConsumer145298

NOT SURE IF THIS WILL HELP YOU BUT. i CAN'T IMAGINE THERE BEING TWO COMPANY'S WITH THIS NAME

GOPUSA.COM A DIVISION OF Endeavor Media Group, LLC

2775 NW 49TH AVE. SUITE 205-345 OCALA, FL.34482

352-274-****

OR PO BOX 891354 HOUSTON TX. 77289

hey im honestly dissapointed because i got scammed as well, when i called and called because i couldnt find a job, they told me that after a year if i didnt find a job i could get a refund, but now i cant contact them? please help, if you know of a way to get a refund or what i should do about this.

let me know. maybe we can sue them somehow

View more comments (6)
ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article