wei z Sxh

Verified Reviewer

Unethical selling practice

Original review Dec 22, 2023

I bought parts for my Bosch dryer from boschparts.com. It turns out encompass parts was behind this website.

Anyway, they dont have the parts in stock, but still stated on their website as in stock and fast shipping. 1 week came and go and there was no information where is my parts. I tried to cancel my order. Thats when the fun began.

1st it was that your parts coming in today so we can ship it today. Then it was I provided wrong order number, wrong phone number, no person with my name has ordered anything. Then they said they need to transfer me to Bosch, knowing that boschparts is not part of Bosch and of course trying to get away from my cancelling the order. Look, you have the parts, ship it.

You dont have the parts, then tell people you dont and they have to wait. If people cannot wait, then dont let them order it. Dont lie to people.

In my opinion, the practice is pretty unethical. For your protection, stay away from this company if you can

Loss:
Cons:
  • There is no parts

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away from this company

map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Not correct part

Ordered part for dryer three times. Received wrong part all three times.

Discription of part was not the part that was received. Had to ship two back and keep one because it cost more to ship it back then what I paid for it.

User's recommendation: Would not

Kara H Nrb

Verified Reviewer

They lied

I ordered a part from this organization late March 2023. It came as expected.

I hired an electrician for my stove that said I didnt need the radiant heater for my samsung stove. Electrician ordered the part for the back of the stove and it was fixed. I called the organizations RMA number to get a retrieval code for sending back part. Sent the part back last Tuesday.

I get an email citing the part is damage and they cannot issue a refund for a part that wasn't used?!? They never provided any proof it was damage with a photo or video. They are scammers and I want to make sure Americans do not use their services as they do not operate with integrity or honest policy. The part they sent wasnt even compatible to my radiant heater wven though I know all the service parts numbers from my stove.

I feel cheated and I dont deserve to have my hard earned money stolen from crooks. I want my 179 dollar back-yes, that included the shipping cost bc i paid for it twice even though they dont reimburse for that but just for being jerks i want the full refund!!

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Say *** no to them

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article