Vehicle damaged during transport

Complaint Details On 02/21/2019, I had this company Enclosed Vehicle Transport in Glen Mills Pa, (DBA EVT specialized Logistics) transport my classic muscle car. They sent One Call Logistics inc and a guy named ( Ralph Jimenez) to transport my 1965 Bel Air from Las Vegas to Palm Springs and it arrived damaged. Two tie rod ends broken and significant damage to the body. The passenger side from the rear wheel to the bumper smashed in. Pictures available. He then tried to drop it off at the Palm Springs Convention Center for a McCormicks auction even when they saw the damage at the auction and refused to sign off on the car. He then got in my car and drove it somewhere he claimed he would have it fixed. He then returned and they agreed to sign off on my car and that is when the auction called me and told me what was going on. When I called the driver he lied and said there was no damage. When I told him I was going to file a complaint he threatened me and my wife and said he will come to my house if I did. Car sold at auction for thousands of dollars less than what it should have. I lost about 10 thousand dollars thanks to Enclosed Transport.
ID
Service
Enclosed Vehicle Transport Car Transportation Service
Cons
  • Terrible service and tried to hide damage to car
  • Tried to deny my claim saying i was never a customer
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article