Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes Reviews

Show reviews that mention
enchanted dreams breeder dog dreams dogs spinal stenosis issues puppies malamute vicky
Filter review

Best Most Experienced Alaskan Malamute Breeder around!

I have had 3 malamutes over the past 20 years from Vicky. She has helped me teach all my dogs to cart, Skijour, Dryland Mush and to be the perfect family dogs. They are all very healthy and stable. Not one issue except for my couch getting chewed up. There are no breeders that come close to Vicky's experience and educational proficiency and understanding of the animal and the owner. She has never requested more money for anything she does after the sale of the dog or puppy. That is unlike these other uncouth lowlife people who enjoy taking things from people. She will always be there for my family and that has been one of the most enduring qualities I've found in a dog breeder and therapist. Never a negative word about anyone even if it is deserved. The dogs are pictures of health and vitality and when the time comes I will be getting our 4th from no one else but Vicky at Enchanted Dreams AKC Alaskan Malamutes
Smyrna, New York
Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes Alaskan Malamute Dog
Pros
  • Health of the animals
  • Its like i had a new family
  • Her hole process
Good customer service

Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes Alaskan Malamute Dog Review

We a now have oyr second puppy from Enchanted Dreams Malamutes. She is a very healthy, alert and happy ouo. Vicky tajes exceptional care in her breeding of her makamutes and is very helpful in answering questions about the care and raising of iur furbabies. We very willingly recommend her to other prospective puppy people.
Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes Alaskan Malamute Dog

Good Breeder all the way aroundI

I had a good feeling dealing with Vicky. She was very up front with me from the beginning. I had another malamute that had a lot of health issues didn't want that again. Went and seen her dogs. No problem. Went to the vet for their check-up at eight weeks with her. She has always been there if any questions came up if she knew of anyone that had that issue in her group they would call. Would I ever get another puppy from her YES. With a mal their bones are not fully developed until about 3 years of age. Vicky never said her puppies were standard if you do your home work any puppy over 95 to 100 lbs is a giant. Vicky can tell you just about how much your dog will weigh at full age. The owner has to take care of the dog and not push till the dog bones are fully developed if they don't that is on them not her.
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Service
Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes Customer Care
Pros
  • Health of the animals
  • Her hole process
Good quality
Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Balto "Amoux" passed away! Vicky D does not care about her puppies!!!
Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher at a head start program for over 20 years. Balto is one of Enchanted Dreams puppies and Vicky...

This dog is still alive. Luann posts pictured all the time. 2022 by the way

View more comments
Brooklyn, New York

Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamute Dog Review from Utica, New York

Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamute Dog Review from Utica, New York
Vicky Deming sells sick & inbred dogs. The dogs & puppies are forced to live in filth. She lives in a horrible trailer of disarray and broken down filthy kennels. Poor pups & dogs are full of fleas & mites and suffer horrible diseases due to her inbreeding. Stay away from this horrible puppy mill if you want a healthy dog from a sane breeder. The conditions and treatment are deplorable. Attaching a pic of an older puppy she is proud of. Look how horrible the conditions he's in and how filthy after she claims he was bathed. Just horrible!! This poor pup goes on to suffer spinal stenosis, hip dysplaysia, among numerous other medical issues.

Luann D Johnson

351 West Dr, Copiague, NY 11726

johnw121251@***.com

#1207882

Luann Johnson; Do you have anything else to do? Marcy Legends has paid you more than enough to trash her competition.

Post the vet's name, the test results, the necropsy report and a wavier so we can all speak to your vet to make sure you are an appropriate owner for an animal. and whether or not you are lying here again

@PissedConsumer1207882

No I don't! Freak!

#1207384

The REAL author of this post is Luann Johnson. Phone number: (631) 626-**** Location: 351 West Dr, Copiague, NY 11726 Email: harleyonli@***.com

@PissedConsumer1207384

Moron! This is my email johnw121251@***.com

#1207380

Post vet bills, xray results and the Vets name! You are such a liar!

Balto is not dead. Why on Earth would you say that about an animal you love? Did you get paid well from Legends Kennels Marcy Legend? How can you live with yourself.

You are a sick and twisted liar Luann Johnson. Phone number: (631) 626-**** Location: 351 West Dr, Copiague, NY 11726 Email: harleyonli@***.com You will be very sorry for what you have done to people and that dog

#1203317

and so *** what if I made up an account pretending to be vicky? Nikki, Marcy Legends and Pat Kool are taking all her dogs!

#1201328

RE: Max Warnings, Luann Johnson, Always Malamutes, etc. Luann changes identities like we drink water!

I generally do not respond to fake reviews from competitors advertising their kennel but I will make an exception in this case.

Luann Johnson has a track record of injuring and crippling her animals. I have nothing to do with her. Even the Alaskan Malamute Official Fan Page on Facebook sent written confirmation that this dog is not from my kennel.

He's from Legends Kennels Luann Johnson posts clearly. This is an attempt to promote her affiliation and kennel - Legends Kennel.

While I don't believe that Legends sells animals that are crippled, knowing Luann Johnson's reputation now and as she claims co-ownership of Legends malamute kennels, I can see clearly what happened to this dog and her reasons for attempting to destroy all other breeders.

I'm sorry I need to mention this again but I will only place my puppies with people who have gone through my screening process and filled out the Puppy Application and have passed the background check. Anyone with a violent psychiatric past will have to be reviewed before I will allow any puppy of mine go into a home with someone violently unstable. That doesn't mean I won't approve someone who has become stable over time. It simply means that I've been down this road once before and the woman tortured and killed the dog.

I have her name if anyone needs it. Just know that the welfare of my puppies comes first to me.

I am sorry but until things change, I cannot approve you for one of my puppies.

Please see the following links to understand what happened to this dog and why she is trashing all breeders to promote her kennel: https://www.facebook.com/notes/enchanted-dreams-alaskan-malamutes/non-accidental-injury-to-pet/949168****94847 https://www.facebook.com/notes/enchanted-dreams-alaskan-malamutes/munchausen-syndrome-involving-pets-by-proxies/949085****36400 https://www.facebook.com/notes/enchanted-dreams-alaskan-malamutes/munchausen-syndrome-involving-pets-by-proxies-hurting-pets-for-attention/949156****96050 https://www.facebook.com/notes/enchanted-dreams-alaskan-malamutes/puppy-approval-and-denial-some-reasons-cant-be-changed/932371****74491

View more comments (7)
Utica, New York
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article