Enabling Devices toys for special children the worst !

Buyer please beware!The costumer service at Enabling Devices-Toys for Special Children is the worst. Although some of their products are good, they have several that are of poor quality. If you contact the company about a defective product, their attitude is "so what, that's just the way it is made." The products are expensive and it is unpredictable if you will get a product that works well. The company simply will not back anything they make. I would urge people to try other special needs companies that really care for their costumers. Order at your own risk!!!!
ID
Dallas, Texas

Enabling Devices: horrible customer service

This company double-charged my credit card, and it's been a horrid experience trying to simply get a return phonecall from their customer service people. They have supposedly (and finally) credited my account, but it does not show at my bank and they cannot explain why. The most frustrating part is the lack of return calls, most recently today when one person said she'd call me in 10 minutes and four hours later, I once again had to call back. They have wasted huge amounts of my time. I asked for an additional $20 credit to cover some of my time and aggravation, and they said they would not do that. The non-existent customer service at Enabling Devices has made me realize that doing any type of business with this company is a bad idea and I want others to beware.
ID
Norwalk, Connecticut

About

Summary

Enabling Devices is a company which develops affordable learning and assistive devices to help people of all ages with disabling conditions. The company was founded by Steven E. Kanor, Ph.D. Originally known as Toys for Special Children, Enabling Devices has been creating innovative communicators, toys and switches for the physically challenged for more than 30 years. The corporate office of the company is based at
385 Warburton Avenue
Hastings on Hudson, NY 10706. Telephone support of the customer service department is available at 914-478-0960 or
800-832-8697. Technical Support department is available at customer_support@enablingdevices.com or 800-832-8697 x20.

Enabling Devices reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article