Reporting unethical behavior by a US travel agency - They stole my money

Emys Vacations LLC - Reporting unethical behavior by a US travel agency - They stole my money
Dear Respected, I send this email to you to report an unethical behavior that was done to me through a tourist agency in America, and to you what has happened documented in the documents: - 1- Agency deducted money and as a penalty for trip cancellation. 2- Agency deducted the fines under the name of suppliers ,suppliers didn't deduct any penalties. 3- Agency refused to reply. I agreed with the agency to pay the trip amount in installments and started paying through my MasterCard card as attached from October 2019 to February 2020 and the agency received from me $ 10304 US dollars and it was agreed not to pay the last installment due to Covid-19 pandemic and cancel the trip. The agency has answered that there will be penalties from suppliers as a result of canceling the trip in spite of the pandemic of Covid-19 and the instructions of the Civil Aviation Authority to cancel or amend all trips around the world as well as closing all places of entertainment and gatherings and thus the agency sent an email explaining in detail what was paid and the cancellation penalties through suppliers, not the agency, and agency fees, even though the cancellation is due to force majeure and COVID-19 global pandemic. However, the agency did not respond to any negotiations with me and they transferred the amount of $ 7353.07 US dollars after deducting $ 1987.25 US dollars in fines. The agency claimed that it was deducted through suppliers for the service + $ 464 credit card fees !!?? + $ 500 US dollars fees for the agency. I contacted myself with the airlines represented in (Lufthansa Airlines and United Airlines) to ask about what was deducted from the value of tickets and Lufthansa replied as attached that these tickets belong to United Airlines and Lufthansa did not make reservations or cancellations from them. Through the website of United Airlines, I was able to search for the cancellation request for tickets submitted by the travel agency. The shocking surprise was that no sums were deducted from the value of the tickets and all the sums were refunded as attached. And when the agency was asked about that and asked for an explanation, and even asked for copies of the payment and return bills that are the acquired right of any customer with any company or agency ,they ignored me at all. Therefore, please take the necessary measures to verify the agency regarding everything that has been deducted for all elements of the trip as it is attached, namely (airline tickets + Disney tickets +car rent + house rent + agency fees +Credit Card Fees). Kindly be informed that all the above already happened with my friend too. Please pay attention urgently and I extend my sincere thanks and appreciation. Regards.

User's recommendation: Never Ever deal with this Agency.

ID
#2043471 Review #2043471 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Jubail, Eastern Province
Service
Emys Vacations Llc Flight Booking

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article