Didn't receive what I paid for.

Empire Group, after taking Half my money didn't give me what I was paying for. I'm 14 year old inventor and Thomas Edison award winner Tharon Trujillo. I paid this company $450 down half of 850 to begin drawings on MY new project. What I received was something they dreamed up. Even after giving them drawings,3D cad prints, phone calls and even a prototype they wanted to build there own design and did. When my parents called them on it, they said sure for a re-quote fee we will correct it. We said but you print art designed it wrong, they said we will correct it in phase 2 for another $2000 dollars, so pay us for we may begin. I heard my dad begging the CEO to please recognize the safety flows in there concept that we were responsible for children's safety and we didn't ask for this,They didn't care, just wanted more money! Companies like this make the errors so they may over charge the clients and put more money in there pockets. There asking for the other half of the money, why should I pay?
ID
Sacramento, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article