EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch

Empire Estate And Auctions - EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch
Buyer BEWARE, from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch Brought a NEW Montrese Allison watch from Empire Estate & Auction. 2012 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale Arizona, Thru Proxibid Auctions. Empire Estate Auction described the Watch as NEW. I Paid $ 1207.00 for the watch on Jan, 22, 2012. to Empire Estate & Auctions with DEBIT CARD. I got this watch on Monday FEB, 13th at 2 Pm. With the INVOICE clearly stating that it is a NEW ALLISON MONTRES WATCH. 1, The Watch is NOT NEW, There is a Scratch on the Crystal at 11 hours. 2, The Brown Strap on the watch CLEARLY SHOW WEAR AND HAS BEEN USED + WATCH EVEN SHOW ITS USED. 3, There is a Screw missing in the watch case on the side of the case. I called Empire Estates & Auction the minute I opened the package and saw that the watch is USED. The lady said that someone will call me on Tuesday Feb, 13, Th. On Tuesday February, 14th at 2.45 Pm I got a call from a man who spoke very RUDELY and Said that he checked the watch and he will not accept the watch that it is NEW and closed the phone. I sent them numerous emails and requests to take back the used watch that they sold me. I filed a compliant with Better Business Bureau in Phoenix Arizona Complaint ID # 892****. They contacted Empire Estate & Auctions who LIED about their DESCRIPTION, Saying that they described the watch correctly. I sent them pictures of the watch showing the Scratch on the Crystal, the Band is Torn & Worn out from use and the Screw Missing from the watch case. I will be filing a compliant with the Internet Fraud Agency of the Federal Bureau Of Investigations. I will also Sue Empire Estates & Auctions in Scottsdale Arizona. The Moment the Judge sees the Invoice that clearly says its a NEW WATCH he will rule to my favor. If Anyone wants proof of the INVOICE and the Pictures of the used watch they sent me. Buyer BEWARE from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in Scottsdale Arizona if you are bidding online.
ID
Valley Stream, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article