map-marker Gloucester, Gloucestershire

Emmas Country Cakes Staff Review

marie of emma's country cakes get ur *** in gear and advise staff of working hours and days off you shouldn't call urself a boss
shabby
map-marker London, England

Cakes are way too sickly full of sugar

I purchased one of their cakes at a known supermarket. Was not happy with the cake it is so sickly just full of sugar. Would definately not recommend. I have tried to contact them for feedback but rude staff did not want to know. I thought any feedback would be appreciated but obviously this was not the case will not be buying from them ever again not at all impressed. I am glad I have found this site where you are able to leave genuine feedback not sites that are moderated of any negative feedback because it serves their purposes.
Guest

yes i agree, broght a large selection for a party they were the worst cakes i ever brought ,[VERY SWEET ; JUST TASTED OF A BAG OF SUGER)

Guest

I purchased a pack of three pieces of sponge. Victoria, choc crunch and coffee and walnut.

Looking forward to having a piece with a cup of tea.

Very disappointed, all three pieces were dry, too sweet and hardly any filling. Wouldn't buy again.

Guest

We too have had cup cakes, we agree, they were disgusting and inedible. No flavour and loaded with unnecessary sugar.

Guest

Know what you mean, Nothing home made about these cakes, :roll

View more comments (3)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article