RUDE AND UNGRATEFUL IMMIGRANTS

COMPLAINT : EM LASH STUDIO (INSIDE WALMART) OWNER: DILLAN LLC - ONLY MEMBER JIGAR PATEL I found the employees to be very rude. My first visit to EM Lash Studio there were only two employees in the shop and the woman who put my eyelashes on spoke English and we conversed. The second time there were approximately five employees, the only time I heard anyone speak English was to ask me what service I wanted, where to sit, was the service ok and it would be $20.00. Everyone in the shop was speaking Indian for the entire time it took the technician to put the lashes on. I think it is rude to for the employees to not speak English. If they are going to come over to the United States, they should be required to speak English. The immigrants do not mind using our tax dollars to open a business or in being paid to come to the US. If immigrants are going to enjoy the benefits afforded by living in the United States, they should be grateful enough to speak English. I know a girl from Africa and a man of Iran and they both received $25,000 for moving to the United States. Immigrants can borrow money to start a business with the loan not being paid back if the business does not make a profit with a certain time frame. No US Citizen is given those opportunities. Speak English!!!!!!. I will no longer frequent any business I know is owned by an immigrant! OCTOBER 23, 2019
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Service
Emlashstudio Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article