Deposit Refund Review

I was promised $5000 after I paid a $465 deposit. Deposited was paid then they said I had to pay more money. I refused and demanded my money back then I lost contact with everyone.
ID
Barnwell, South Carolina

I was tricked into thinking I was getting a student loan

Hello My name is Brianna Rachel and I am a recent victim of student loan fraud. I recently received an email from a company called Emery Lending (emery-lending.com) announcing my supposed approval for a student loan in the amount of $10,000. I received phone calls and emails from a man name Barry Fields who work with me. After sending him my application which by the way contains all of my private and governmental information I was prompted to send a down payment for my $10,000 loan. In the end I sent $1,050. After confirming the money I sent in, He immediately stopped answering and sending me emails as well as He also disconnected his phone line. Someone needs to shut down that website immediately as I just recently learned I am not the only they have done this too. I would like a settlement and my money back if possible.

Same *** happened to me :sigh

I was approved for 15k. Suposibly and sent $779

@PissedConsumer809037

I'm deeply sorry for your loss as well. I truly wish there was something we all could do to get justice.

It's aggravating and very disturbing that Bartry Fields is out there lying to people and tricking them into thinking they're getting what they asked and paid for. It's even more sad on his part that he devoted his life to being a Professional Lying Scammer.

-Best Wishes to you.

good Luck.

Brianna Rachel

I was told I was approved for $5,000 loan.

Sent $466 for loan insurance.

Did not get my loan or my $466 back.

I would like that back.

I dealt with Barry fields too and he no longer answers my emails or phone calls.

@PissedConsumer806901

I am so sorry to hear that. Not even the BBB could help.

They just simply said sorry and that was it.

I filed many reports against them and got nothing. Barry Fields is an unfortunate professional thief and it doesnt look like he'll be stopping any time soon.

View more comments (3)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article