Embellish Resale Boutique Customer Care Review from Conyers, Georgia

I made a purchase online got a receipt and never got any item or response from customer service yet my money was taken asap with no refund scammers in my opinion.
Conyers, Georgia
Service
Embellish Resale Boutique Customer Care
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Owner Review

I too was harrassed and lied about by the owners of this store. They have a history of doing this!
Gilby, North Dakota

Embellish Resale in Detroit Lakes, Mn.

The owners of Embellish in Detroit Lakes, MN. (Jeremy and Erin Redetzke) will harrass you and lie about you if you complain about them! They are also mean and abusive twords customers children. After I made a simple complaint over the phone they went to the mall manager (where their store in located) and outright lied to her! They said that I threatened them in their store and they were afraid of me. That NEVER happened! I called them on the phone, never threatened them. This was their way of "getting even" with me. I was banned from the entire mall for one year thanks to their lies! Watch out for these people!!

They also require a $7 minimum purchase amount on transactions made with Visa debit. This is a direct violation of the Visa merchant agreement:

This was explained to them, but they still refused. They have been reported to Visa at:

@PissedConsumer762441

Glad you reported them!

I wonder who's doing the harassing? Including starting a fake Facebook page about them and poking fun at their infertility issues. They run a great business, and are not lying to anyone.

@PissedConsumer587532

Funny you sign in as "anonymous". I will continue to write these bad reviews and spread the word all over about this HORRIBLE BUSINESS.

@PissedConsumer587532

They are racist *** that lie & screw people.

@PissedConsumer650146

They are racist! They called my sister whose black a nig*er!

@PissedConsumer587532

It's obvious you're a friend of theirs and are lying for them!

Everyone in DL knows about the crazy owners of this store. I hope you go out of business!

View more comments (6)
Oakdale, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article