Verified Reviewer

Scam N95 Masks

Em General Com - Scam N95 Masks
March 3/2020 I ordered 2 N95 masks from EM General, after one month not receiving my masks I sent an email, I received a reply that new shipments was coming from Turkey!! Has been 2 months; still nothing. Am I out $58.00?

User's recommendation: Buy beware of em general.

I had a similar experience. never got the masks and my emails were not answered. eventually got my money back because my bank did the dirty work.

@PissedConsumer1864458

Lucky you, at least you were refunded via your Bank, I used my Bank's debit card so I doubt I have any recourse. From now on I will use my CC

View more comments (1)
ID
#1910855 Review #1910855 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Scammers
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article