Donna W Yxr

Em General Com - Scam N95 Masks
Em General Com - Scam N95 Masks - Image 2
Em General Com - Scam N95 Masks - Image 3
Em General Com - Scam N95 Masks - Image 4
March 3/2020 I ordered 2 N95 masks from EM General, after one month not receiving my masks I sent an email, I received a reply that new shipments was coming from Turkey!! Has been 2 months; still nothing. Am I out $58.00?
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scammers

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Buy beware of em general

Guest

I had a similar experience. never got the masks and my emails were not answered. eventually got my money back because my bank did the dirty work.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1864458

Lucky you, at least you were refunded via your Bank, I used my Bank's debit card so I doubt I have any recourse. From now on I will use my CC

View more comments (1)

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article