Review in Appliances and Electronics category from Ottawa, Ontario

ELS Outlet Monrovia - Review in Appliances and Electronics category from Ottawa, Ontario
At 3:20pm of June 26,2016 me and my wife bought a Sketchers sandals at the Outlet by ELS at Azusa. The item is a gift for our son. But to our surprised the pair of shoes were both RIGHT. Instead of making our son happy he was so disappointed and we were so embarrassed for what happened. I suppossed it is the reaponsibility of the cashier to check the content.of the box for security purposes and to find out that items are good. Please take action on this because this is not just a simple case. I need a feedback. >I am Deo Serrano my number is 626-367-****
ID
Ottawa, Ontario

ELS monrovia outlet ,does not honor exchanges

Loved this place until the other day! This is a outlet ,they get overstock and returns from places like costco sears ect.I been shopping here for 9 years? before they moved to this huge place,well its ran by a pre- madonna son now ,who does not honor there own return system.I bought a broken dvd player and they will not even exchange it, even the girls who work in the back were surprised they know i just bought this thing, anyways they might be on the high horse now but with this behavior they will soon lose .
ID
Glendale, California
Loss

About

Summary

ELS Outlet Monrovia is an outlet retailer located in Azusa, California. It represents goods for multiple needs, beginning from electronics and finishing with furniture. The store is open all week long, from Monday till Sunday. Customers can see digital slideshow which represents inner design and product line of the described store. Among the latest new shipments demonstrated by ELS can be named such products as Microsoft – XBOX 360 250Gb Console, Weider 2980x weight system, 4pc. table tennis table, adventure Playland for children, Kitchen Aid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers and many others. Customers are free to leave testimonials on the official site and share their opinions about the service and product quality at the ELS. Additionally, there is an email subscription list which gives an opportunity of being in touch with the company's latest news.

ELS Outlet Monrovia reviews and complaints

ELS Outlet Monrovia is ranked 65 out of 1935 in Appliances and Electronics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article