Ellis and Salazar=bad work

My BMW was towed to their northwest body shop in error. I should have insisted that be taken to their Delta Body and Frame shop on Anderson Mill as intended but let it slide. What a mistake! I got my car back later than promised and filty with a trunk full of busted body parts, the parts that were replaced are misaligned, my headlights and signal lights didn't function, my windshield washer didn't work. I called them and took it back. They emptied the trunk, did a cursory cleaning and ruined my floormats in the process by tearing them out rather than removing them. They were held in place by velcro mounted on foam backing. Not anymore! The lights still weren't fixed, the windshield washer didn't work and body parts still misalgned. I called my insurance agent who suggested I take it to the Delta Body And Frame shop on Anderson Mill. It took them a couple of days to figure out the mess they had made of the headlights and signal lights, I fixed the windshield washer myself and now I drive a care with misaligned body parts all over the front end. The gaps between hood and fenders, bumpers and fenders, etc.,vary from 1/8 " to 5/8". Take my advice and stay away from this body shop. They do awful work and don't give a hoot about customer satisfaction.
ID
#199079 Review #199079 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Austin, Texas

About

Ellis Salazar FAQ
To read more: https://www.ellisandsalazar.com/faq/
Summary

Ellis and Salazar is a garage and body shop that provides a wide range of auto body repair services in the Austin area. The company has been in business for more than 50 years. Ellis and Salazar provides auto mechanic services (exhaust emissions, air conditioning, tune-ups, oil and filter change, brake repair, computer diagnostic, engine repair, state inspections), collision repair, personalized services (free estimates, personal service, towing service, courtesy driver, car rental services, defensive driving lessons) and many more. If you are seeking for high quality auto repair services at competitive prices, Ellis and Salazar is what you need.

Ellis Salazar reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article