Extra added insurances

the sales rep that i purchased my vehicle from in elk grove ca.refuses to return my phone calls concerning gap insurance,which I personally have the rightto have remove,however says it cannot be removed,also they installed a lo-jack on my vehicle that obvisously caused overheating and afire of the positive battery harness.of course they tried to blame,however I had to advise of position as an aircraft jpurneyman electrical systems supervisor.these accusation were then changed to a short on the secondary of the positive battery harness. they also said thry would try to get me a second key for my wife,pay tor the floor mats that I purchased out of pocket.I have never had a good car buying experience with a franchise automobile dealership ever.to say anymore is extremely embarrassing and frustrating.obviously it is a cut-throat business.
ID
Hanford, California

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

In this video interview, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, explains what sort of insurance fraud happens with consumers. Find out more about insurance fraud, the worst cases discovered, and how to protect yourself from insurance scam.

Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article