Untrue complaint Review #275542

all of the review #275542 is a very untruthful complaint about the elite tree service company because that person joyce johnson wrote all false information on the company. she said that (" they scraped up my house and fence moving equipment to the back yard") not true because of no evidence of that and that is a false statement and is being blamed on the owner and not the bus and that is not said in the review more to this and i would like some one to please contact me about this so it can be remove immediately. Please
ID
Maple Grove, Minnesota

Elite Tree Service in Becker MN

I had a quote from 2011, in May of 2012 I had the tree service back out to my home and asked if they would keep the quote. I was told that it would be $250.00 more if it was requoted but they would honor the 2011 quote. I asked if they were licensed and had insurance, Stephanie said no and they had to reinstate their insurance and that they didn't need a license in Maple Grove, MN. Stephanie said that they would have the insurance by the next week when they came out to do the work. I told her I wanted to see the insurance papers before they started to work. They showed up the following week to start the work as promised, my daughter went outside because they had already started. She asked for the insurance papers and was told that his wife Stephanie would be out in about an hour with it. She arrived and when showing my daughter the insurance paper, Stephanie kept folding the paper so my daughter asked to see it in her own hands. She told me it looked like something that anyone could have typed up on a computer. They did a little less than half the work, most of the front yard and left for the day. It had rained so they said they would be back the following Tuesday. They didn't show up, didn't call so we left several messages. My daughter left the house for about an hour and a half, in the meanwhile they showed up and started the back yard and left before she returned.. I had two lilac bushes to be cut down. They did one of them and the second one they started and left it. They left all the branches on the ground and took off without completing the second one. The next day Stephanie's husband called and said it was under bid, but that he was a man of his word and would complete the job but he was losing money on it so he would have to do this job as a filler. Then the next day, Stephaine calls and says that they are washing their hands of the job. Not only did they not complete the job as quoted but they scraped up my house and fence moving equipment to the back yard, tree stumps, poor trimming job as they left a clearly dead branch in my pine tree and I have a 5 year old here and they left all the branches on the ground in the back yard where he plays. I feel like I was totally ripped off and left with a mess to deal with. Do not use this company! They don't keep to their quotes and will walk out on you. I only put half down and probably paid for their insurance that is if they even had any?? CONSUMER BEWARE!!!!

After having Elite Tree Service out to my home, I was not impressed with how the job was done. I spent over $400.00 to trim three trees and my property still looks like a jungle.

If you came out to my place you wouldn't even notice that trees were trimmed.

I just think that when you pay to have trees trimmed there should be a noticeable difference to the appearance of your property. I guess I'm not the only one dissatisfied!

ID
Chaska, Minnesota

About

Summary

Elite Tree Service is based in Shawnee, KS. The company provides a range of landscaping and tree services. It was involved in the industry 14 years ago. The company was started by Jeff Brull. Elite Tree Service provides commercial as well as residential services. Those include Tree trimming or removal, Stump removal, Shrub trimming or removal, Shrub or Tree planting. It also does Tree spraying or injections, Drainage Problems/Grading, Firewood delivery, and Landscape, etc. The team of the company include around 15-20 employees. The fleet of Elite Tree Service is approximately 10-12 large commercial trucks.

Elite Tree Service reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article