Elite Stone Utah, They are oh so Bad!

If i were you and i had a choice of where to get my stone and tile work done in Utah or SLC. I would never ever again choose Elite Stone Works, They do not stand behind their work and they cause more damage than needed and leave the customer holding the bag. there are many other companys in this area to choose from, please on please go to one of them. please do not make the mistake I made and be left holding the bag as I am. I have tried to get this resolved and now it looks like I will have to take them to court. Oh joy.
ID
Bolingbrook, Illinois
Loss

Do not use Elite Stone Works Utah

No matter what the fake reviews written by service Masters or what ever. This company does not stand behind their work. We had them install Granite counter tops with a copper sink we purchased, the did the install but ruined our sink. They tried to fix it and made it worse. Now they will not even answer my e mails. This is the wost local Utah company I have ever had to deal with. Take my word for it and spend your money somewhere else!!!!!! We tried to get them to cover the cost of the sink but they will not even write us back or call us back. They STINK!
ID
Salt Lake City, Utah
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

How to buy a manufactures home? Tony Kovach, an industry expert, gives tips on how to choose and buy a manufactured house, pros and cons, and red flags to consider before purchasing.

L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article