Fraudulent Business Practices

Deceptive business practices. Mike quoted me $597 to ship a mini cooper from WI to TX. He said that after the $180 deposit I would pay the driver the remainder of what was due upon delivery. When the driver arrived, he said $600 was due and this was a "misunderstanding". The total price ended up being $780. I don't appreciate being lied to and taken advantage of! Deceptive business practices. Mike quoted me $597 to ship a mini cooper from WI to TX. He said that after the $180 deposit I would pay the driver the remainder of what was due upon delivery. When the driver arrived, he said $600 was due and this was a "misunderstanding". The total price ended up being $780. I don't appreciate being lied to and taken advantage of!
Fort Worth, Texas
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Elite Logistics Group of Franklin TN a Bluegrace office

Our other report is here on this site: http://elite-logistics-company.pissedconsumer.com/elite-logistics-group-of-franklin-tn-bad-business-200803****5861.html I found out by looking at my bills of lading that they listed another company called blue-grace logistics that seems to have some of the same issues as Laura does and I suggest NOT using either company since I got hit with misquotes and direct bills from the carriers and you probably will too. I guess Blue-grace logistics allows their offices to take advantage of their customers and when I called, I was told to contact Elite. Talk about a run-around.

you must be the dumest person in the world you are still *** about something from 2008, if you tell people the right weight and class at time of shipment you would not have problems but since you lied on behalf of gold bond thats is what you got what you did. then you try to screw the one that moved it....wow try to pay your bills, that would work better. looks like BG told you right if you want to complain call the compnay that billed you...again you must be dumb...

Cyberkaf, I am not sure why you would libel BG with this false and malicious post. BG is in no way involved with Elite and never was in any way other than they were a customer that stuck us as well. We find your post to be libelous in the extreme and I strongly suggest you get it removed.

Randy-BG

View more comments (1)
Chicago, Illinois
Loss

Elite Logistics Group of Franklin TN - Bad Business

Do not use Elite Logistics Group of Franklin TN for your logistics needs. They give inaccurate quotes and then leave you out to try with the carrier. Anything you ship comes back on you as the shipper. In this case Elite Logistics collected money from us for the shipment and because the bill for the shipment was more than what they charged us they didn't pay it. Then we get a bill from Averritt Express 6 months later wanting payment for a shipment we had already paid Elite Logistics for. We contacted Elite Logistics and they informed us they were working on it. We contact them several times after this and they continue to put us off. Averritt Express then turns us in to collections for this shipment. We contact Elite Logistics again and they lie and tell us they paid the amount we sent them to Averritt and then they lie and tell us they billed us for the difference. To add insult to injury they then tell us that they are washing their hands of the issue. What I don't understand is why we had to get an invoice from Averritt before we knew there was a problem. If you use Elite Logistics you will be subject to misquotes, misrepresentations, and at the end of the day you will be the one left holding the bag.

What a bunch of idiots.

Mark you really need to stop peertending you are me because you are so stuipd. Because people can see where its from and we all know you live in Tn. you must be so scared that you have to lie and pertend to be someone eles..

you are a complete lier you have no prrof in fact i can assure you, loads were taken along with fuel then changed loads and comcheck after comcheck for food and problems, to say somone owes or stole 50,000 is crazy. i have offered to email myself and or my atorney to you.

Yet all you want to do is keep sending messages on this *** website i have sent you my phone number my email address if i owe you money then show me or go to the police as far as walt he is way off base.

the compnay elite has been closed for over two years everything in the closer of the company was done in accordance with the law. Im not sure why or how you two think but both of you are crazy.

Walt I emailed you just waiting on you.

Ok scamship I will email you. I see they are trying to make laura smiley look bad but I have talked to her to she lives not to far from me and she has emailed all the emails she has gotten from mark plamer and he is being a *** to her.

I feel everyone here needs to stop him from this.

she is very ill and he even said that he hopes is goes to ***. So I will email and we can talk more.

I love it when stuipd people try to be me. You must be so dum all people have to look at is where it comes from.

I live in tx and all the other ones yyou see are from ky or tn. that is so funny.

you are a *** ship..no balls call the number you big ***

i have no proof and im ***. lol..yea thats me sorry. i owe everyone money...

Walt you talk big behind we ship, i think your comments are a lie, dont you think it is odd i post my phone number yet no one calls it to say elite ripped them off. if you have what it takes call me i would like to see the proof you have since you put in writting that Elite was a compnay uner investigation...they have not shipped a shipment in over 2 years dummy..

call the number 615-506-****

my name is Tom and i dont know what im saying 1/2 the time...im dumb and i do things when i drink to much...hey it happenes.

please forgive me

View more comments (57)
Cleveland, Tennessee

About

Summary

Elite Logistics Company is a fully owned subsidiary of British Link Kuwait Group, established as a Kuwaiti closed Shareholding Co., in 2003. Elites head office is located in Kuwait City and has branches all around Iraq in Basra, Baghdad and Arbil. Elite Primarily Serves the Iraqi market and has designed, manufactured and maintained high quality temporary structures. Also, it supplies portable housing units, power generators, portable light-sets, HAVC, lighting maintenance. Elite Logistics Company offers a complete bespoke turnkey package to clients. Elite Logistics Company provides specialized turnkey industrial and residential services in both Kuwait and Iraq. From building houses for civilians to aircraft hangers for the army, Elite offers much more than just logistic services.

Elite Logistics Company reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article